Epcot Center Model

Show off your prints, mods, etc.
robpauza

Re: Epcot Center Model

Postby robpauza » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:27 pm

Jesse_Rebirth wrote:Hi Robpauz,

Sorry if this post pops up twice, I'm not sure if my first post went through.. But I wanted to tell you how awesome this Epcot model is!! I have searched high and low for a good Epcot model.. You have captured the magic of spaceship earth and the essence of walking into Epcot :o I was wondering if this is available for printing? And if you would ever consider future commissions of Disney park attractions??

Thank you for your time,
Jesse

Hi Jesse,

Thanks so much for the praise. I'm glad you like the model. It seems like there's a lot of people looking for some of the Disney park locations, particularly the Haunted Mansion. I've had several people ask for that. :) I currently don't do commissions though, but thanks for asking. Be sure and check your Private Messages here for a link to the Epcot model.

Take care,
-Rob

Jesse_Rebirth

Postby Jesse_Rebirth » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:04 pm

Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for sharing!! I think those photos from the 80's of the Epcot concept models really resonate with Disney park enthusiasts.. But one would never be able to display something of that size. But this model of yours has that same magic but condensed and practical for display!! LOL I think we are all looking for The Haunted Mansion :lol: But I'll defiantly be following your future projects!

Thank you again :D ,
Jesse

skt182

Postby skt182 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:26 am

Incredible model!!! Bey far the best Disney World model that I have come across! I would also be extremely interested in printing the model if possible. Thanks so much for sharing!

Return to “User's Gallery”