on site technician?

matrhode

on site technician?

Postby matrhode » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:45 pm

Does Raise3D have technicians to service their printers? We are looking to have our Pro2 model serviced. Thanks.

Ryan@Raise3D

Re: on site technician?

Postby Ryan@Raise3D » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:53 am

Unfortunately, Raise3d does not have any on-site technicians at this time. I do recommend that you go ahead and create a support ticket as one of our tech support agents would gladly help get the printer back to working order.

ccclarke

Postby ccclarke » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:11 am

For the most part, anyone who purchases a Raise3D printer becomes their own repair technician. I ended up becoming the go-to guy at work and with my retirement approaching very soon, we have another person who has stepped up to take on the job. With four Raise3D printers, there's plenty of experience to obtain!

--You may work with the company tech support folks, but you''ll be doing all the manual labor. Troubleshooting skills come with experience. Reading through this forum for similar problems and the many knowledgeable owner (and Raise3D) replies is another valuable asset.
Male Modeler / Sub-Human

Bikeracer

Postby Bikeracer » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:03 am

Not so good if you are outside the USA, the direct tech support is also none existant.

I had five weeks trying to get an answer for a problem with my E2.

Outside USA.......
First contact retailer, wait for retailer to get an answer from Rase3D, Raise3D wait for an answer from manufacturer in China.
China sends reply to Raise3D, Raise3D send reply to retailer, retailer sends reply to owner.

As a result of this my E2 was returned for a full refund and I never did get a resolution to the problem. Luckily my retailer in the UK was excellent in trying to help.

Return to “Pro2 Series”