Upgrade Kit to Auto-Level Pro2 Printers

Raise3D is always listening. If you have a feature requested related to our product, or if you have new ideas that need attention from the community, please post here.
DirkH

Upgrade Kit to Auto-Level Pro2 Printers

Postby DirkH » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:59 pm

I'd very much appreciate the possibility to upgrade my Raise 3d Pro2 with an auto level function. The bed is a little uneven, so I can't print parts with a start layer of 0.1 mm height at every point of the print bed. I understand, that such a large print bed automatically has slightly different height. With an auto level function this might be corrected. The next generation of Pro printers maybe will have such a functionality. As I will not have the possibility to buy a new printer, I hope there might be an update kit.

Markus64

Re: Upgrade Kit to Auto-Level Pro2 Printers

Postby Markus64 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:46 pm

Raise denied an upgrade in various postings...

DirkH

Postby DirkH » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:50 pm

Hello Markus,
how do you cope with bad adhesion due to different print-bed height?
I now use rafts for every larger print. For smaller prints I use only a small part of the bed in the left-middle part. Could I do better?
Dirk

Markus64

Postby Markus64 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:39 pm

Hi Dirk,
sorry, i only discovered your question now.
Since I have completely replaced the original print bed with a new design, the problem is limited. However, depending on the filament, I also struggle to ensure that the layers connect optimally when I use the full installation space. We are in the process of finding a solution. In the meantime I have bought a second printer so that I can work "normally". Never another Printer from Raise3D!!!!

DirkH

Postby DirkH » Mon May 10, 2021 11:22 pm

Hi Markus,
Thanks for your reply. I also bought a second printer, a Prusa, but I didn't have time to mount it. So at the moment I'm in the middle of nowhere, the printbed doesn't adhere properly and the pieces for liquid cooling take time to arrive. I modified cooling with blowers but seems as if they also cool down the printbed. I print with my old anycubic 3d mega (250 Euro 2 years ago), but I have to admit, that smaller parts are printed much better with raise 3d and there is no fun in doing something you know that can be done better. I still do hope, that in the end I will have an excellent machine, but I'm struggling to maintain confidence :-). Stay negative!
Dirk

Return to “Feature Requests, Ideas, Wishes”