Connectivity Issues

TheDude

Connectivity Issues

Postby TheDude » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:49 pm

While using the App on my phone, I'm seeing the single printer I use flash on and offline, randomly while either in standby or in printing mode. The video feed will also randomly go in and out.

Any reasons for this? Happening consistently over the past week or two of use.

What can I do to troubleshoot? All other WiFi devices on my network do not have any issues. Even when my phone is in LTE mode only, this issue continues to happen. Same for when the phone is on the same WiFi as the printer.

Help....

Thanks!

mackthelibrarian

Re: Connectivity Issues

Postby mackthelibrarian » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:54 pm

I don't really have a solution for you I just want to let you know I am also having this issue and you are not alone. Restarting the app sometimes helps, but not always. I've also tried restarting the printer. I had some issues connecting from my desktop yesterday as well. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

TheDude

Postby TheDude » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:29 pm

Thanks for the insight. Yes, hopefully as this has been a useful tool to keep from "hovering" in the print room....

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:29 pm

TheDude wrote:While using the App on my phone, I'm seeing the single printer I use flash on and offline, randomly while either in standby or in printing mode. The video feed will also randomly go in and out.

Any reasons for this? Happening consistently over the past week or two of use.

What can I do to troubleshoot? All other WiFi devices on my network do not have any issues. Even when my phone is in LTE mode only, this issue continues to happen. Same for when the phone is on the same WiFi as the printer.

Help....

Thanks!

Sorry for the issue. We are currently working on debugging it.
We will release a new version once we fix it issue.
Thanks for bringing it up!

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:29 pm

mackthelibrarian wrote:I don't really have a solution for you I just want to let you know I am also having this issue and you are not alone. Restarting the app sometimes helps, but not always. I've also tried restarting the printer. I had some issues connecting from my desktop yesterday as well. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

Sorry for the issue.
Would mind provide more details or contact our technicians directly from http://help.raise3d.com?

E3printable

Postby E3printable » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:08 am

Same thing here. I really hope a fix for this is close as this is one of the features I know many user like the most!

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:49 pm

Sorry for the issue. We were trying to fix the issues we could find.
Please try login and let us know whether the issue is still there.
Thanks for your support.

TheDude

Postby TheDude » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:05 pm

Vicky,

Seems to be stable and not bouncing now. Thanks.

E3printable

Postby E3printable » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:35 pm

Love the new layout, but need a toggle for light in E2 ;)

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:55 pm

Thanks for your support! We will add your request into developing list. It may release in May.

Fred3d

Postby Fred3d » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:04 am

My N2 isn't seen anymore on RaiseCloud... it looks like it is offline. I switched off the printer, the software onthe iphone, on the Mac, but nothing works. Ideamaket still works and allow me to drive the N2 on my network. Of course I checked the Raisetouch, firmware and software versions and all are Ok.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:21 pm

Sorry for the issue.
Would you like to try rebind the printer one more tima and see whether the issue is still there or not.
If there it still has issue, please let us now or open a support ticket at http://help.raise3d.com to talk with us directly.

Return to “RaiseCloud”