Problem Printing big parts.

Printer

Problem Printing big parts.

Postby Printer » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:18 pm

Hello everybody.

When I printing big parts, with a big Surface with the left extrusor, in some areas of the plate the extrusion fails. The área with the problem change if I print one part or other part ( Is not alwais in the same área)

I Attach some photos with the problem. I Use Raise3D White and Black PLA. Temp 210º in extrusor and 60º in the bed.

With small parts no problem and right extrusor and big parts no problem too, But I Lose part size if use right extrusor.

Printer Raise Pro2 Plus.

Thanks !!
Attachments
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Printer

Re: Problem Printing big parts.

Postby Printer » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:44 pm

I have tried tightening and loosening the pressure screw on the side of the left extruder and there is no change. Continue to fail.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:42 pm

Have you tried run prints with different hotends? Does the same issue happen on both hotends or it is always happening with the same hotend?

Printer

Postby Printer » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:31 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Have you tried run prints with different hotends? Does the same issue happen on both hotends or it is always happening with the same hotend?

Thanks for the reply Vicky.

I dont change the Hotend. The printer is in warranty and I don´t change parts never.

I must to change the hotend ??

The problem is only in the left extruder, in right extruder no problem.

Thanks.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:29 am

Just want to help diagonise whether the issue is related to hotend or something else. Since you are currently only having issue on left side, can you try switching left hotend with right hotend and see whether left side still has the same issue or the issue goes over to right side. That can show whether hotend is causing the issue or not.

Return to “Pro2 Series”