Raise3D Pro2 for sale

Any topics that don't fall into above categories. Please note that your thread may be moved to other discussion boards.
TheChad

Raise3D Pro2 for sale

Postby TheChad » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:50 am

I got the printer to help with working from home last year. When the company had to let a lot of people go, they didn’t want to pay to ship the printer back. I thought having a personal 3D printer would be awesome, but I don’t find myself using it as much as I thought I would. So in an effort to clear up some space, I’d like to see if I can find a home for the printer where it’ll get some good use.

It’s been gently used and is in great working condition. I basically used it enough to get through most of the filament spools that came with the printer. There’s some minor squeaking when it prints, but I think it just needs a little lubricant on one of the rods.

I don’t think I’m going to be able to ship it to anyone, but if you’re willing to meet somewhere I’m sure we can work something out. I’m in northern NJ for anyone interested.

I’m asking $3,200 for the printer, but send me an email with your offer if your interest and we can talk.

josh.chadwick@gmail.com
Attachments
8C87EE4C-0BAE-40AA-9B73-05CA2A6557C5.jpeg
3DB2DCBA-3EDC-46AD-A649-5351076BD709.jpeg
DC1AC720-F7CF-421C-80EB-4A77A4C985CD.jpeg

Return to “Others”