RaiseCloud + Octoprint = Way off in terms of control and printfiles

Allram

RaiseCloud + Octoprint = Way off in terms of control and printfiles

Postby Allram » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:50 am

Hello,

The last few days now my Octoprint Prusa Mini that is connected to RaiseCloud is totally off.

I start to print a file that takes ~2hours to print, Raisecloud estimates 8hours, and i can not control the printer after it is done. RaiseCloud stops the timer a few hours after the printer is done (roughly 50% in the RaiseCloud estimate), and RaiseCloud is remaining in "printing state", even after multiple reboots.

Did a reboot of printer and octprint today and that got RaiseCloud to see that the printer is finished and I startet another print. This one takes ~1.5hours to print, but RaiseCloud estimates 2hours left midprint (Octoprint does not estimate 2 hours left). And RaiseCloud uses the filename of the previous printed files in the "Printing now" filename.

BTW: My fileusage is not correct yet, maybe my account should be deleted, and i create a new one to "reset" ?

Allram

Re: RaiseCloud + Octoprint = Way off in terms of control and printfiles

Postby Allram » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:53 am

Here is the Octoprint view when print is finished:

RaiseCloud.png

Here is the RaiseCloud view when Octoprint is finished:
Octoprint.png

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:24 am

Sorry for the issue.
1. For the remaining time issue you metioned, the data shown on RaiseCloud is pulled from OctoPrint. We will see how we can improve the RaiseCloud side in future versions.
2. We are tring to improve the delay updating issue now.
3. About shoing the last print file issue, we have already got it fixed. It will release in next version.
4. For the storage issue, we should already have got this issue fixed. If there is still some old data in your account, please let us know whether you want us to help clear storage for you. Is there any file you want to keep? Please make sure that you have save the copies before we clear.

If you meet any issue with using OctoPrint on RaiseCloud, please let us know.

Allram

Postby Allram » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:46 pm

1. Good :) Because i can't see how that information is comming from Octoprint, because it's not what it's showing in it's own interface.
2. Great!
3. Good.
4. I deleted my account and formated the Octoprint, just to start from scratch.
Octoprint is still "unusable" in the RaiseCloud, worked good before the last update.

See screenshots, this is while printing:
Raisecloud.png

Octoprint.png

It goes online and offline just without reason. Octoprint has internet as it always have. I need to print locally or else it's not usable.

Return to “RaiseCloud”