RaiseCloud not Sending Print File to E2

Fleabane

RaiseCloud not Sending Print File to E2

Postby Fleabane » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:14 pm

Bit of a weird one - - I can upload a file to the RaiseCloud and then ask that my E2 prints it - it thinks it has done this successfully but no file arrives at the E2 and it doesn't see any file to print. I have been able to print from RaiseCloud - so a new issue

Any help appreciated

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: RaiseCloud not Sending Print File to E2

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:59 pm

Sorry for the issue. Would you like re-uploading and assign the printing task one more time and take the screenshot when you see the issue and help export log files from your printer at the same time?

You can go Settings -> More Settings -> RaiseCloud -> RaiseCloud Log to export log files from your touchscreen.

Fleabane

Postby Fleabane » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:05 am

Thank you Vicki - will do - there isn’t anything to see as such though - it just doesn’t receive the file from the Cloud - so the printer has no idea anything is wrong - if you get what I mean ??

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:00 pm

The printer will need to download the file first before printing. If the size of the file is large or the network speed is not fast, the download time will be long. During downloading, it will show Receiving Job.
If you can advise the steps you are operating and share your log files with us, it will help us to check what is causing the issue you see.

Return to “RaiseCloud”