Cold nozzles reading 240° C

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Cold nozzles reading 240° C

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:42 pm

Ilia T wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
Ilia T wrote:Yes, we have Raise3D premium filament. We printed 2 big parts with Raise3D premium filament after that eSun filament print and they were printed with no issues.

May I ask some picture of the print result of test cube by Raise3D Premium PLA with ideaMaker standard default setting?

Hello. Here is test cube print I did today with Raise 3D Premium Gray PLA filament and with standard default settings in IdeaMaker.

The extrusion of Raise3D PLA looks fine, and actually it looks over-extrusion.
BTW, did you remember which height you have jam with Esun PLA at?

Ilia T

Postby Ilia T » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:40 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
Ilia T wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
May I ask some picture of the print result of test cube by Raise3D Premium PLA with ideaMaker standard default setting?

Hello. Here is test cube print I did today with Raise 3D Premium Gray PLA filament and with standard default settings in IdeaMaker.

Here is the part. Jam happened at 9.1 mm

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:41 pm

Ilia T wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
Ilia T wrote:

Here is the part. Jam happened at 9.1 mm

Sorry, maybe I didn't ask clearly. I want to know which height of extruder was the clog happen at? Nozzle? Hotend? Extruder? Filament Monitor? Or at middle or higher, lower to some specific parts?

Ilia T

Postby Ilia T » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:21 pm

I do not know, but when I performed filament extraction I had to remove filament sensor to be able to remove filament because of the filament bottom area was melted and diameter of the melted area was bigger than sensor tube internal diameter. I attached new filament with no issues. The area of the jammed filament where gears are engaging was rubbed off.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:12 pm

Have you ever tried pre-loading more filament before unloading?
If it is always around the feeding gear, it may due to the filament itself is sensitive to temperature from motor. We will try to figure out a solution for this.

Foundryman

Postby Foundryman » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:18 pm

I am considering getting a Pro 2 for printing PLA for investment casting. The problems described on this thread are worrying me. If the only material I plan on printing is PLA/PVA should I be worried?

Ilia T

Postby Ilia T » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:25 pm

I think this is not material problem. You probably should be worried if you are planning to print any material.

I tried a few times preloading jammed filament before unloading it but unsuccessfully. It also makes it difficult to remove jammed filament if you preload it before unloading. I also see no reason to preload jammed filament because of the gears teeth shaves off the filament section completely and geometry of filament wire in that area is corrupter and the filament squished in the area near the gears. It just makes it worst because of now it can stuck in the teflon tube.

But anyway, after restricting the multiple colored wires harness we had not jammed filament issues printing with Raise 3D Premium filament yet.

Skyline41rus

Postby Skyline41rus » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:29 am

Previously, I did not understand why with a long press I did not get good results. Now I when enabled, the printer temperature spikes. Was as the solved the problem? Or not? What am I to do?

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:26 pm

Do you mean that your nozzle temperature changes if you enabled something?

Skyline41rus

Postby Skyline41rus » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:11 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Do you mean that your nozzle temperature changes if you enabled something?

I just turn on the printer and I have a temperature jump nozzle. I can't even unload the thread now. What am I to do?

Skyline41rus

Postby Skyline41rus » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:23 pm

I destroyed a lot of plastic coils, and not achieving good results with long printing. I spent a lot of money on this plastic. I failed customer orders. And it turns out the problem was in the printer. It is a pity that I realized it just now when I read it on the forum. What am I going to do now?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lCnKK4 ... sp=sharing

Skyline41rus

Postby Skyline41rus » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:40 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Do you mean that your nozzle temperature changes if you enabled something?

I turn on the printer and see this.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:17 pm

Skyline41rus wrote:

From your video, it seems that the temperature of your both nozzles are changing. Would recommend you power off the printer and reconnect the ribbon cable first. (Check Step2 in the following download as reference.)
https://support.raise3d.com/Pro2-Series ... 4-351.html
If it doesn't solve your issue, please contact your supplier. You may have some hardware issue then. Please do not heat up the nozzles until the issue has been solved or it may cause overheating.

Skyline41rus

Postby Skyline41rus » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:44 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
Skyline41rus wrote:

From your video, it seems that the temperature of your both nozzles are changing. Would recommend you power off the printer and reconnect the ribbon cable first. (Check Step2 in the following download as reference.)
If it doesn't solve your issue, please contact your supplier. You may have some hardware issue then. Please do not heat up the nozzles until the issue has been solved or it may cause overheating.

The temperature of the table is also jumping. Does that mean anything?

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:53 pm

Skyline41rus wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
Skyline41rus wrote:

The temperature of the table is also jumping. Does that mean anything?

How much did the bed temperature change? I didn't see it in the video. Please heat the bed up and check whether gently wiggle the cables behind the bed will change the temperature or not.
Please check whether there is any loose connection in the connector or not.
https://support.raise3d.com/Pro2-Series ... 4-513.html

Skyline41rus

Postby Skyline41rus » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:23 am

с кроватью все впорядке, проблема только с соплами

Return to “Pro2 Series”