print settings for polymide Copa

Share your successful printing settings with others here. If you have any question about the parameters or printing skills of some filament, please find here.
tcr

print settings for polymide Copa

Postby tcr » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:48 pm

Hi Im using an E2

I have some issues with printing polymaker copa filament, along with the polymaker copa cf , In general they both print , but with a high rate of failure and poor quality finish. Does anyone have a profile they could share for an E2 .

I have found if my print jobs are quite small dimensional wise eg say 20mm cubed , Im good to go, but if I want to print something with multiple curves in a box of say 50mm cube, with a print tim e of 6 hours and infill of 50% , it just comes out terrible

Im in Europe, and Polymaker is easily accessible. I have downloaded the print profile from the open filament program on the raise site, and have tried adjusting here and ther, but I just dont seem to be able to get a win.
I cant even get the machine to print with any dissolvable support material, regardless of keeping everything in low humidity poly boxes etc

thanks in advance

Return to “Printing Settings”