Default Printing Speed

Share your successful printing settings with others here. If you have any question about the parameters or printing skills of some filament, please find here.
XeroGravity

Default Printing Speed

Postby XeroGravity » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:10 pm

Is the "Default Printing Speed" parameter a global modifier that scales the rest of the speed settings like inner and outer shell speed? When I view the preview on the SPEED setting I see no difference. Also when I was printing with TPU filament, I noticed that the infill was printing very fast even though I set my printing speed to 20 mm/s.

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Default Printing Speed

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:31 am

Default print speed is for all the features who don't have their own speed option.
There were a lot of features not having their own speed options at the beginning. And we have added more speed options in ideaMaker updates in the last few years. So most of the features now should have their own options now.

XeroGravity

Postby XeroGravity » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:37 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Default print speed is for all the features who don't have their own speed option.
There were a lot of features not having their own speed options at the beginning. And we have added more speed options in ideaMaker updates in the last few years. So most of the features now should have their own options now.

So, if I want to slow the whole print down, does it mean that I need to change the feed rate manually after starting the print? I would like to do it in the slicer.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:24 am

You can edit Spped Multiplier under Per-Layer settings.
Image_20210406212406.png
Image_20210406212406.png (13.16 KiB) Viewed 110 times

Return to “Printing Settings”