I'm facing very annoying nozzle clogging while printing with dual extrusion, since we have our Pro2Plus.
- Left Nozzle: Innofil PET CF; 3dk Top @~260°C
- Right Nozzle: Chamberlay100 PVA; Formfutura Atlas & Helios; Spoolworks @~250°C (and always dried before)
- Layer Thickness: 0,2mm
- Extrusion Width: 0,6mm
- Flow Rate: 110%
- Support Density: 30%
- Brim: 7 Loops
- Wipe Wall: 2 Shells
- Dense Layer: 1@80%
- Support Type: Gyroid
- Retraction: 1,5mm @ 20mm/s
The filament gets stuck in the lower end of the hot end right above the nozzle (3D Solex Everlast 0,6mm). The revolving feeder couldn't press it through and causes this buckled shape.
It mostly happens after extruder switch.
- vary in temperature from min to max of the regarding filament
- vary in retraction amount (more than 1,5mm causes worn filament in the feeder section)
- How I can add a command to retract 5mm of filament after switching from the right extruder to the left one?
- Can someone recommend other filaments for such temperatures and for such combination?
- Does the cooling fan upgrade of the feeder motor improve the print results? (https://www.3dmensionals.de/raise3d-pro2-luefter-upgrade-fuer-extruder-motor)
I appreciate any help!