I cannot for the life of me get an ABS print to succeed. Here's what I've tried:
- 1. Print using each of the 3 standard settings (ABS in left extruder)
2. Printing with and without a raft (ABS and PLA)
3. Adjusting the print bed temperatures
4. Different size prints from small (diameter of 60mm to larger 280x140mm)
5. Using spray adhesive to hold the print (print managed to finish but was badly warped on the base)
6. Adding blue tape - also 1 print succeeded but with bad warping again.
Each time it gets through printing the first few layers before warping and/or pulling the layers off the bed and creating a birds nest.
It's incredibly infuriating and wasting an enormous amount of my time at work trying to fix it.