Problems with a new E2CF

Share your successful printing settings with others here. If you have any question about the parameters or printing skills of some filament, please find here.
Morhi

Problems with a new E2CF

Postby Morhi » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:33 pm

I humbly ask for your help, as I want to get my e2cf work but am unable to do it myself for a lack of knowledge. I got a brand new printer 2,5 weeks ago. At first, some of the prints came out just fine, some partly messed up, currently I’m unable to get even just one out fine. Today I started to print test stl file from Ideamaker, the 20mm cube. The first 2-3 times it came out with layer shifts. And now all the prints are just messed. I took a timelapse video to show what’s currently happening.

Any thoughts on what’s happening here and how I could fix this? Thanks!

https://share.icloud.com/photos/07a2_OB ... vA2pUIPllA

Ryan@Raise3D

Re: Problems with a new E2CF

Postby Ryan@Raise3D » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:09 am

For this issue I would first reccomend ensuring the materials have been dried before use as the 2 materials can absorb moisture from the air and this can cause issues with how the material prints and in this case it could cause the PA12CF to not stick properly to its support material causing the shift.

I would also reccomend creating a support ticket at help.raise3d.com to help diagnose any further issues.

Return to “Printing Settings”