Something I didn't hear much about before purchasing my Raise3D N2

Any topics that don't fall into above categories. Please note that your thread may be moved to other discussion boards.
bjsummerfield

Something I didn't hear much about before purchasing my Raise3D N2

Postby bjsummerfield » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:24 pm

So I am relatively new to the Raise3D but there is something that I didn't hear anyone talking about before I purchased my Raise3D N2. The Customer support and Community Forums are amazing! Ive had excellent customer service on the phone and their community is super active. They post the 3d printed parts they make as well as the parts others have come up with. They comment on almost every single post in their forum and not your typical bullshit HR responses. The printer is great but they make the experience that much better. :D

rhines44

Re: Something I didn't hear much about before purchasing my Raise3D N2

Postby rhines44 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:52 pm

I agree 100%. I just got my N2 set up and running Friday evening and absolutely love the printer. Before I made the purchase, I was emailing R3D constantly with questions and I'd get a response within minutes. Only been a few days, but I feel I certainly made the right decision with my purchase.
Last edited by rhines44 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:53 am

Thanks so much for your guys support. We are still a developing company, we may have a lot defects. But we are trying our best to make every Raiser happy with our product.

Michael

Postby Michael » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:16 am

+1 on the above received N2 yesterday, setup in an hour had a quick question on the internal battery showing 0 and no charge indicator. Quick call, Mike in Support answered the question and whille he was explaining it charging, and taking 24 hrs, I saw the battery go from 0% to 4%

Amazing printer... Now to find mass quantities of high melt point white PLA that's works as nice as the Raise3D yellow PLA
Composite Build Plate for N2 Printers
http://www.newriver.io

Aero3D

Postby Aero3D » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Michael wrote:+1 on the above received N2 yesterday, setup in an hour had a quick question on the internal battery showing 0 and no charge indicator. Quick call, Mike in Support answered the question and whille he was explaining it charging, and taking 24 hrs, I saw the battery go from 0% to 4%

Amazing printer... Now to find mass quantities of high melt point white PLA that's works as nice as the Raise3D yellow PLA

I think Verbatim has quite a high melt point. may be worth testing some.

Michael.P@Raise3D

Postby Michael.P@Raise3D » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:53 pm

It is always great to hear the feedback from our customers. As always, if you have more questions please feel free to give us a call or write us an email.

-Michael
Michael Petitclerc, Technician
Tel: +888 963 9028
Web: http://www.raise3d.com

Return to “Others”