LAYER START SETTING PRO 2

Any topics that don't fall into above categories. Please note that your thread may be moved to other discussion boards.
Michal80

LAYER START SETTING PRO 2

Postby Michal80 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:09 pm

Hi everyone. I have a problem with the correct printing (setting) of the seam on a 0.8 mm - 1.2 mm thin wall. The seam comes out very ugly. Changing the settings has no effect. I have no idea what to do. Image Image

red

Re: LAYER START SETTING PRO 2

Postby red » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:21 pm

I have recently begun experiencing Z seam artifacts as well. I noticed mine after servicing my extruder after a clogged nozzle, and wondered if I reassembled it such that it is now out of "tune". However it is also around the time I installed the latest version of ideaMaker and the latest version of RaiseTouch.

It has been suggested I try changing the retraction settings, which so far haven't helped (the testing continues). I was using Raise3D PLA prior to and with the occurrence of the seams, so the extruder servicing and the new software appear to be the only new variables.

Michal80

Postby Michal80 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:57 pm

For me, the problem is on the walls from 0.8 mm to 1.2 mm, the thicker seamed walls are printed correctly. I read somewhere that you have to change the g-code. I've never done it too high level

red

Postby red » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:02 pm

Michal80 wrote:For me, the problem is on the walls from 0.8 mm to 1.2 mm, the thicker seamed walls are printed correctly. I read somewhere that you have to change the g-code. I've never done it too high level

Ok, mine isn't limited to thin walls. Yeah, editing g-code is above my pay grade.

Return to “Others”