Video Tutorials

Raise3D is always listening. If you have a feature requested related to our product, or if you have new ideas that need attention from the community, please post here.
rakeshsalian
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:28 am

Video Tutorials

Postby rakeshsalian » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:43 am

It would be great if there would be video tutorials describing:
Hardware Setup
Dual Color Printing(I would like if someone can help me on this)
Basic Maintenance
Do's and Don'ts
etc....

Andy Cohen
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:43 pm

Re: Video Tutorials

Postby Andy Cohen » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:47 pm

I would suggest you start with the wiki on their website for some of the basics. For Raise3D to provide video support resources would probably take money. One of the reasons we are told the price is so low is because they (like MBI before them) will let the community provide a lot of the support. As such digging through this forum is your support base for this machine. Maybe a user out there will do videos and post them on youtube?

User avatar
John@Raise3D
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:42 am

Re: Video Tutorials

Postby John@Raise3D » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:48 am

rakeshsalian wrote:It would be great if there would be video tutorials describing:
Hardware Setup
Dual Color Printing(I would like if someone can help me on this)
Basic Maintenance
Do's and Don'ts
etc....


We have been preparing those tutorials now, but it will take some time to finish. We will put up tutorials later on youtube.

rakeshsalian
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:28 am

Re: Video Tutorials

Postby rakeshsalian » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:51 am

Andy Cohen wrote:I would suggest you start with the wiki on their website for some of the basics. For Raise3D to provide video support resources would probably take money. One of the reasons we are told the price is so low is because they (like MBI before them) will let the community provide a lot of the support. As such digging through this forum is your support base for this machine. Maybe a user out there will do videos and post them on youtube?


Thanks for your response

rakeshsalian
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:28 am

Re: Video Tutorials

Postby rakeshsalian » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:53 am

John@Raise3D wrote:
rakeshsalian wrote:It would be great if there would be video tutorials describing:
Hardware Setup
Dual Color Printing(I would like if someone can help me on this)
Basic Maintenance
Do's and Don'ts
etc....


We have been preparing those tutorials now, but it will take some time to finish. We will put up tutorials later on youtube.



Thanks for your response John. Will wait for the same.

User avatar
Raizer04
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:11 am

Re: Video Tutorials

Postby Raizer04 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:42 am

Oh that is awesome!


Return to “Feature Requests, Ideas, Wishes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest