Faster Way to change out a hot end assembly

Raise3D is always listening. If you have a feature requested related to our product, or if you have new ideas that need attention from the community, please post here.
RiserDog

Faster Way to change out a hot end assembly

Postby RiserDog » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:00 pm

I am finding that it is better to have different hot end assemblies for different materials for a number of reasons. Would be great if I could switch them out quicker. I currently have an N2, a pro, and E2. Just a fast way to get the side fan out of the way would be great.

Steven@Raise3D

Re: Faster Way to change out a hot end assembly

Postby Steven@Raise3D » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:08 am

RiserDog wrote:I am finding that it is better to have different hot end assemblies for different materials for a number of reasons. Would be great if I could switch them out quicker. I currently have an N2, a pro, and E2. Just a fast way to get the side fan out of the way would be great.

Unfortunately, I can not suggest any other methods of swapping the hotends faster than what is in our documentation. However, if you only use the machines for printing with single extrusion you can always have one size/type of nozzle on the left and the other on the right. Then slice your files accordingly.

Return to “Feature Requests, Ideas, Wishes”