Notification of "print complete"

Raise3D is always listening. If you have a feature requested related to our product, or if you have new ideas that need attention from the community, please post here.
EarlGrey

Notification of "print complete"

Postby EarlGrey » Sun May 03, 2020 1:47 pm

Don't think I've seen this request before but delete if already on here......
Would love to see a feature where a notification that "printing is complete" is sent to phone possibly with a sound notification?; maybe via the RaiseCloud app?

Jetguy

Re: Notification of "print complete"

Postby Jetguy » Tue May 12, 2020 2:48 pm

I would say cloud already can send. Your phone then chooses the notification tone.
"Completed" and can also message if a pause is invoked (filament out or a planned pause in the print file)
Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 10.46.52 AM.png

SSchueerholz

Postby SSchueerholz » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:48 am

I too would like to see an additional notification "Print complete" when the printer has completed printing the GCODE file. The existing "Job complete" is only sent after the Job success/failure is entered at the touch screen. Currently there is no notification when the printed model is done and ready to be removed from the printer.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:03 am

Thanks for your suggestions! We have added your suggestions into developing list.

meelo88

Postby meelo88 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:51 am

I would like to add my vote to have a notification when the printer finishes printing the GCODE as I am not always watching my Raisecloud and would like to reduce downtime and not have to set my own timer on my phone or watch to keep tabs on my printer.
Printers: Raise3D E2 - MatterHackers Pulse (B Frame)

Labirynt

Postby Labirynt » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:57 pm

meelo88 wrote:I would like to add my vote to have a notification when the printer finishes printing the GCODE as I am not always watching my Raisecloud and would like to reduce downtime and not have to set my own timer on my phone or watch to keep tabs on my printer.

5 minutes after printer finish job, you should received email:
"The 3D Printer(*******) has remained done for 5 minutes"

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:27 pm

meelo88 wrote:I would like to add my vote to have a notification when the printer finishes printing the GCODE as I am not always watching my Raisecloud and would like to reduce downtime and not have to set my own timer on my phone or watch to keep tabs on my printer.

This feature is under developing at the moment. For the moment, you can use Email Notification feature under Printer Settings to setup notification, if you are the owner of the team.

meelo88

Postby meelo88 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:23 pm

Thank you. I just set up the email again, I had turned it off after I enabled push notifications thinking it would do something similar. I will use this email until the feature is available.

meelo88

Postby meelo88 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:57 pm

This is interesting, when the email notification is turned on the Raise3D iOS app sends me a notification of the printer in "Done" state as well as an email. It did not do this Push notification before.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:20 pm

We have fixed some bugs related to notification. If it doesn't work properly on your end, please feel free to let us know.

meelo88

Postby meelo88 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:37 pm

Update….or maybe I have something set up wrong. I get the emails for my prints being completed but I no longer get the push notifications on my iPhone.

Do you know if this feature is working currently or do I need to do something so I get notifications on my phone?

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:52 pm

Sorry for the issue.
The problem should have been fixed last night. Please help confirm whether the issue is still there or not.

Return to “Feature Requests, Ideas, Wishes”