Few Ideas

Raise3D is always hearing. If you have a feature requested related to our product, or if you have new ideas that need attention from the community, please post here.
Russ406

Few Ideas

Postby Russ406 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:20 pm

When a print finishes and after hitting print success on the touch screen a few options pop up. I can't remember exactly what they say but there is one that says "Print Standby" and another that basically take you back to the home screen. I don't see any difference between the two. I thought it'd be nice if the standby option kept the extruder and bed temps hot. For example I do a print and decide I want to make a couple tweaks the the G-code, if I hit standby I could keep it warm while making those tweaks quickly and I could get right back to printing.

Why is it required to heat both extruders when only printing w/ one?

Is there a way to delete individual items from the print dash board are that shows how long things actually took to print? I know you can delete all of them but maybe we just want to delete some of them?

Lastly, I'd love Gyroid infill option in Ideamaker.

Also I've found a few bugs I'd like to bring up. Sometimes when I turn my printer on in the morning the WLAN has been disabled randomly. I've also had a few times where the touch screen wasn't working and required me to toggle the power of the printer again.

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Few Ideas

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:37 pm

Thanks for your suggestions. Will forward your thoughts to developing team.

Return to “Feature requests, ideas, wishes”