Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Raise3D is always listening. If you have a feature requested related to our product, or if you have new ideas that need attention from the community, please post here.
Markus64
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:57 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Markus64 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:12 am

Thank you for sending me the link.
How do I activate this mode? Unfortunately, I can't find a menu item for this in the software.

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 8252
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:24 pm

Image_20211028114238.png
Image_20211028114215.png

Mondai_Ness
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:52 pm

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Mondai_Ness » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:58 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
Image_20211028114215.png
Image_20211028114238.png


Hi Vicky, I got the link BUT for some reason when I go to save the exe I get Failed- Forbidden?

Labirynt
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:08 am

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Labirynt » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:19 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:PMs with beta version ideaMaker just sent. Anyone already instereted in Monotonic Fill beta test, feel free to leave comments below.


I would like to test it too.

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 8252
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:58 pm

Mondai_Ness wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
Image_20211028114215.png
Image_20211028114238.png


Hi Vicky, I got the link BUT for some reason when I go to save the exe I get Failed- Forbidden?


Updated links sent via PM.

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 8252
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:58 pm

Labirynt wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:PMs with beta version ideaMaker just sent. Anyone already instereted in Monotonic Fill beta test, feel free to leave comments below.


I would like to test it too.


PM sent

Heath05
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:16 am

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Heath05 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:20 am

Good evening,

May I be a tester?

RealNewDeal
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:46 am

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby RealNewDeal » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:28 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
Labirynt wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:PMs with beta version ideaMaker just sent. Anyone already instereted in Monotonic Fill beta test, feel free to leave comments below.


I would like to test it too.


PM sent

I'd also love to test this feature.

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 8252
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:14 am

Heath05 wrote:Good evening,

May I be a tester?


RealNewDeal wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
Labirynt wrote:
I would like to test it too.


PM sent

I'd also love to test this feature.


PM sent.

Carlosdo
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:46 pm

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Carlosdo » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:36 am

Very interesting. Can I also test it?
I'm getting lots of troubles with the top finish...

Thanks!

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 8252
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:18 pm

Carlosdo wrote:Very interesting. Can I also test it?
I'm getting lots of troubles with the top finish...

Thanks!


PM Sent

rbaboo
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:26 pm

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby rbaboo » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Would it be possible for me to also try the beta test for Monotonous top infill?

Larsan
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:21 am

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Larsan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:32 am

hello, i'm interested please can you send, thank you.

tonyhhkx
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:05 pm

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby tonyhhkx » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:09 pm

Dear Support,

really thanks for this feature. May can as to receive this beta version to test?

Thanks in advance,

Tony

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 8252
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:03 pm

Larsan wrote:hello, i'm interested please can you send, thank you.


rbaboo wrote:Would it be possible for me to also try the beta test for Monotonous top infill?


tonyhhkx wrote:Dear Support,

really thanks for this feature. May can as to receive this beta version to test?

Thanks in advance,

Tony


PM sent.

tonyhhkx
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:05 pm

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby tonyhhkx » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:55 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
Larsan wrote:hello, i'm interested please can you send, thank you.


rbaboo wrote:Would it be possible for me to also try the beta test for Monotonous top infill?


tonyhhkx wrote:Dear Support,

really thanks for this feature. May can as to receive this beta version to test?

Thanks in advance,

Tony


PM sent.


Thanks!!!!

deltahoch3
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby deltahoch3 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:42 pm

would love to test the beta and monotonous infill ;)
can you send me a link?
thanks in advanced

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 8252
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:46 pm

deltahoch3 wrote:would love to test the beta and monotonous infill ;)
can you send me a link?
thanks in advanced


For sure. PM sent.

deltahoch3
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby deltahoch3 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:51 pm

thanks vicky, you are faster than lucky lukes! ;)

kwkw
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:12 pm

Re: Monotonous top infill - preview overhangs at a certain angle.

Postby kwkw » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:15 pm

Hi. I’d like to test monotonous infill. Thanks


Return to “Feature Requests, Ideas, Wishes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests