what happened to the the Official Raise3d Camera?

Topics around mechanical design, controller and electronics. Mods & hacks welcome.
JohnSays

Re: what happened to the the Official Raise3d Camera?

Postby JohnSays » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:05 pm

When I bought my N2s a camera was one of the items mentioned as being part of the purchase. Is Raise3D going to make good on delivering these cameras?
- John

2 Raise3D N2 Duals, Bondtech BMGs, adjustable table, Panucatt SD2224 drivers, run-out sensor, thermal overload protection, Firmware 1.1.9ABH - with Lin_Advance, Palette 2 Pro, Custom E3D hot end and ultra-light carriage and printer head

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:43 pm

JohnSays wrote:When I bought my N2s a camera was one of the items mentioned as being part of the purchase. Is Raise3D going to make good on delivering these cameras?

Do you mean the camera option for Kickstarter campaign?

JohnSays

Postby JohnSays » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:33 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
JohnSays wrote:When I bought my N2s a camera was one of the items mentioned as being part of the purchase. Is Raise3D going to make good on delivering these cameras?

No. When I bought my printers you were still advertising that it came with a camera. I was disappointed when it didn't arrive with one but understood it was something that was being worked on.
- John

2 Raise3D N2 Duals, Bondtech BMGs, adjustable table, Panucatt SD2224 drivers, run-out sensor, thermal overload protection, Firmware 1.1.9ABH - with Lin_Advance, Palette 2 Pro, Custom E3D hot end and ultra-light carriage and printer head

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:33 pm

JohnSays wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:

No. When I bought my printers you were still advertising that it came with a camera. I was disappointed when it didn't arrive with one but understood it was something that was being worked on.

Sorry about that. I believe that might be the same camera option as the one for Kickstarter campaign. We did provide camera at the very beginning, but got some feedbacks about it and we decided to source another camera and finally got the one we are currently providing for N series printers.

JohnSays

Postby JohnSays » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:47 am

Ok. And...?
- John

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:35 am

JohnSays wrote:Ok. And...?

Whether you still have the invoice of your original purchase? Does it have camera option listed? If so, please open a support ticket to reach to our support team. We can offer you refund of your camera purchase or a free camera of the current version we provide on our website.
1.png

Return to “Hardware”