Product availability in EU

Topics around mechanical design, controller and electronics. Mods & hacks welcome.
MrOnkelChiller

Product availability in EU

Postby MrOnkelChiller » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:17 am

Hello,

i surfed around your onlineshop a bit. But always when i choose EU warehouse, the product shows as 'sould out'.

Are there really no products at the EU warehouse, or is this a bug?

Sorry for the bad english...
best regards,
Luis

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Product availability in EU

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:07 am

We are currently carrying out a inventory verification for EU warehouse.
If you want to order anything from EU warehouse, you can shoot a mail to sales@raise3d.com to check the stock.

Noren

Postby Noren » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:00 pm

I have also wondered about this.
I managed to order a N1 from 3Dprima that's had one in stock. In December. Since then I have sporadically checked the Raise3D shop and I have yet seen that thr printers have been in stock and available for order. And surely one should be able to see a preliminary delivery date and be able to order. Even if the printers not currently are in stock. And I also think that it would be better if the buyer choose which printer to buy. And Raise3D choose which warehouse to ship from and which version to ship. Surely it must only be different power cord that differentiates the us and eu versions? Surely all modern electronics power supplies can switch voltage automatically.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:45 am

Noren wrote:I have also wondered about this.
I managed to order a N1 from 3Dprima that's had one in stock. In December. Since then I have sporadically checked the Raise3D shop and I have yet seen that thr printers have been in stock and available for order. And surely one should be able to see a preliminary delivery date and be able to order. Even if the printers not currently are in stock. And I also think that it would be better if the buyer choose which printer to buy. And Raise3D choose which warehouse to ship from and which version to ship. Surely it must only be different power cord that differentiates the us and eu versions? Surely all modern electronics power supplies can switch voltage automatically.

The shipping cost will be different. From which warehouse to which country decides the final shipping cost.

Noren

Postby Noren » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Yes. I understand that shipping and tax and import duty affects price. But I think that what has made us confused is that many of your products seam to never be available in stock. It would be better with one online store and that's you choose country and calculate total cost on check out. And that I as a final step before placing the order is given the approximated delivery date if he product isn't in stock in the correct warehouse.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:00 pm

I will feedback your advise with our sales.
Currently they are trying to upgrade our online shop. The shop will be more clear for people from different countries after that.
Shipping cost will have more options then.

3d4you

Postby 3d4you » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:11 pm

There are Distributors and Resellers too. Which type of machine do you want? And where to deliver?

Return to “Hardware”