IM to Printer bug?

Discussions about ideaMaker and other printing software.
Andy Cohen

IM to Printer bug?

Postby Andy Cohen » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:01 pm

After completing a print I go and upload another file, then go to the remote printer UI and I get the dialog with the two buttons that ask... Print Again and the other... Add Another print... When I select the later the screen changes then immediately goes back to the dialog.
I have to go to the printer, select the Add Another Print button for it to work.

LonV

Re: IM to Printer bug?

Postby LonV » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:21 am

Confirmed, happens to me too.

John@Raise3D

Postby John@Raise3D » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:22 am

It is on purpose. In case you forget to remove the previous print and start the next one with the model on the plate. Also when more than 1 person are using the printer, in case the next person forgets to remove the previous print and starts the next one with the model on the plate

Andy Cohen

Postby Andy Cohen » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:48 pm

John@Raise3D wrote:It is on purpose. In case you forget to remove the previous print and start the next one with the model on the plate. Also when more than 1 person are using the printer, in case the next person forgets to remove the previous print and starts the next one with the model on the plate

Ok... makes sense. A suggestion... Say that in the dialog.
Something like...
"Print completed. Remove your completed object and select an option on your Raise3D device front panel"
Also, do not have buttons at all on this dialog. Remove the dialog after a button selection on the front panel.

John@Raise3D

Postby John@Raise3D » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:50 am

Good idea. We will optimize this dialog in the later update.

Thomarann

Postby Thomarann » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Yes, it would be nice to be able to remotely get back to the home screen to confirm that the extruders, bed, etc. etc. are off.

Marc
Marc. N2 Dual

Return to “Software”