Printing with different platform additions

Discussions about ideaMaker and other printing software.
Randal Grrr

Printing with different platform additions

Postby Randal Grrr » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:20 am

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for support to set different platform additions on different models when printed at the same time. Basically, just as an example, I would like to place 3 objects on the platform, to be printed all together within the same project, but with 3 different platform additions (1 with Skirt only, 1 with raft and 1 with brim), due to their different geometry.

I've tried creating different group settings but unfortunately the platform additions are not included in the available settings. The only solution I found is to enable sequential printing and set 3 different templates in the "per-model" tab...the problem is that with sequential printing the models need to be printed one by one and they need to be set apart from each other in order avoid collision with the extruder; of course it might work but it seems a little "over-engineered" with respect to what I would like to do.

Am I missing something in the settings? Is there an easier way to do this?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Ryan@Raise3D

Re: Printing with different platform additions

Postby Ryan@Raise3D » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:23 am

For what you are trying to do the simplest way to do this is the Per model settings as this is the only way to use different settings like this.

Return to “Software”