Pro2 RaiseTouch Settings for Acceleration and Jerk

Discussions about ideaMaker and other printing software.
Markus64

Pro2 RaiseTouch Settings for Acceleration and Jerk

Postby Markus64 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:15 pm

Hi Guys,
I have a few questions about the jerk and acceleration preset values which are saved directly in the printer. Are you working with the default values ​​or have you adjusted them? I find it very bad that there is no information on this in the manual.
If you have adjusted the values, I would be grateful if you post them here.

Weisskeinen

Re: Pro2 RaiseTouch Settings for Acceleration and Jerk

Postby Weisskeinen » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:45 pm

I modified the jerk settings on the printer to make the edges less bulky on faster print speeds. Now I'm looking for a way to include these values into the software, because the prediction of the print duration is completely wrong now. One of my last prints was predicted to last 26h, but was finished after 18h (!). My current settings for XY-Jerk is 20 and on E-Jerk is 30 on my Pro2 Plus. But I didn't print tall objects up to now. The printer runs considerably more shaky...

Markus64

Postby Markus64 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:36 pm

Thanks for your feedback!
The display of the printing times only works reliably if the job is transferred via the slicer. I noticed that shortly after buying the printer. I also criticized this, but whether Raise will adapt the firmware in this view remains to be seen.
The value Max Acceleration - E is 10000 for me and I can't do anything with this value. Does this value stand for the acceleration of the extrusion or the maximum speed with which extrusion can take place? These settings are not explained in the documentation.

Weisskeinen

Postby Weisskeinen » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:47 pm

Markus64 wrote:The display of the printing times only works reliably if the job is transferred via the slicer.

The jerk settings are not transferred to the slicer and the printing times currently stay as wrong as after the initial change of the settings.

Return to “Software”