Very limited space for sequential print?

Discussions about ideaMaker and other printing software.
FOGD.NO
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:42 am

Very limited space for sequential print?

Postby FOGD.NO » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:32 am

I tried to place some test part for checking top surface flow settings, but only able to place 4 parts? It is a tiny part and I was surpriced that it could not arrange more then 4.

Annotation 2020-07-09 121614.png


Annotation 2020-07-09 121651.png

Labirynt
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:08 am

Re: Very limited space for sequential print?

Postby Labirynt » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:01 pm

It should be able to place at least 6, if You move first 2 models near to left border :)

FOGD.NO
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:42 am

Re: Very limited space for sequential print?

Postby FOGD.NO » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:05 pm

Labirynt wrote:It should be able to place at least 6, if You move first 2 models near to left border :)


Then I get a message it is not able to.. And If I auto arrange them it move it like photo number 2.

Labirynt
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:08 am

Re: Very limited space for sequential print?

Postby Labirynt » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:03 pm

FOGD.NO wrote:
Labirynt wrote:It should be able to place at least 6, if You move first 2 models near to left border :)


Then I get a message it is not able to.. And If I auto arrange them it move it like photo number 2.



60x30mm model size:
60x30_e2.PNG

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 6907
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: Very limited space for sequential print?

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:25 pm

If you rotate the model in Z direction for 90 degrees you will have more room. E2 has more size limitations in Y direction than in X. So placing the longer side in X direction will be better.

FOGD.NO
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:42 am

Re: Very limited space for sequential print?

Postby FOGD.NO » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:If you rotate the model in Z direction for 90 degrees you will have more room. E2 has more size limitations in Y direction than in X. So placing the longer side in X direction will be better.


Thank you


Return to “Software”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests