ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Discussions about ideaMaker and other printing software.
User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 6464
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:38 pm

Dear all,

We have released the new version of ideaMaker 3.5.2 yesterday.

Release Notes:
New requested features and debugging based on user feedback.

Read More
https://www.raise3d.com/news/ideamaker- ... ase-notes/
Download ideaMaker 3.5.2: https://www.raise3d.com/download/

Patronus
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:09 am

Re: ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Postby Patronus » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:53 pm

Vicky, I see there's a new feature called "Overhangs Shells Detection". What is considered an overhang? Is it anything over a certain number of degrees? Of so, can this value be adjusted? For instance at 45 degrees I may not want to use this feature but at 55 degrees I may want to.

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 6464
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:53 am

If the Overhang Angle is more than 30 degrees, it will be considered as an overhang. There is no option to edit this in current version.

Patronus
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:09 am

Re: ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Postby Patronus » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:11 pm

Thanks Vicky. It will be good if that number is a variable that we can adjust, at least in my opinion.

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 6464
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:05 am

I will forward your needs over to developing team.
Thanks for your support!

Dreetie84
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:38 am

Re: ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Postby Dreetie84 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:33 pm

Hey Vicky, I have both windows and linux versions installed. In the linux version I can see the estimated amount of filament in gram and in meters. In the windows version I can only see the estimated amount in gram. Is there an option I have to check in the windows version to get the length too? (ver. 3.5.2.4098)

DeX
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:56 am

Re: ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Postby DeX » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:48 am

I've got ZERO 1st layer shells if turn this feature on.
I've got problems with adding Supports Flowrate + Support Expansion... -> only Flowrate were added to PerLayerOptions...
I've got a few crash already

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 6464
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:33 pm

Dreetie84 wrote:Hey Vicky, I have both windows and linux versions installed. In the linux version I can see the estimated amount of filament in gram and in meters. In the windows version I can only see the estimated amount in gram. Is there an option I have to check in the windows version to get the length too? (ver. 3.5.2.4098)


Please check "display preview after slicing automatically" under preferences- interface is enabled or not. If so, the preview will be shown after slicing completes without the estimated result.
https://support.raise3d.com/ideaMaker/4 ... 5-814.html

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 6464
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:29 am

DeX wrote:I've got ZERO 1st layer shells if turn this feature on.
I've got problems with adding Supports Flowrate + Support Expansion... -> only Flowrate were added to PerLayerOptions...
I've got a few crash already


Would you like to advise which feature is causing the ZERO issue? Any chance you can share the .idea and .gcode files here?
Would you like to record a video which can show the issue of adding Supports Flowrate + Support Expansion?
Did you remember which operations will cause crash?

DeX
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:56 am

Re: ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Postby DeX » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:11 am

Would you like to advise which feature is causing the ZERO issue? Any chance you can share the .idea and .gcode files here?
scr314.JPG

1stLShell.idea
(184.12 KiB) Downloaded 45 times

1stLShell.gcode
(691.4 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

1stLShell.bin
(37.45 KiB) Downloaded 40 times


Would you like to record a video which can show the issue of adding Supports Flowrate + Support Expansion?
It is works fine but I met that problem once. I'll keep observe :)

Did you remember which operations will cause crash?[/quote]
This happens from time to time.

Dreetie84
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:38 am

Re: ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Postby Dreetie84 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:17 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
Dreetie84 wrote:Hey Vicky, I have both windows and linux versions installed. In the linux version I can see the estimated amount of filament in gram and in meters. In the windows version I can only see the estimated amount in gram. Is there an option I have to check in the windows version to get the length too? (ver. 3.5.2.4098)


Please check "display preview after slicing automatically" under preferences- interface is enabled or not. If so, the preview will be shown after slicing completes without the estimated result.
https://support.raise3d.com/ideaMaker/4 ... 5-814.html


Thanks, this solved it.

User avatar
Vicky@Raise3D
Posts: 6464
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 am

Re: ideaMaker 3.5.2 Release Notes

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:45 pm

DeX wrote:Would you like to advise which feature is causing the ZERO issue? Any chance you can share the .idea and .gcode files here?
scr314.JPG

1stLShell.idea

1stLShell.gcode

1stLShell.bin


Would you like to record a video which can show the issue of adding Supports Flowrate + Support Expansion?
It is works fine but I met that problem once. I'll keep observe :)

Did you remember which operations will cause crash?

This happens from time to time.[/quote]

Thanks for your pictures.
We found the bug in the First Layer Shells option you marked. We will try to fix it as soon as possible.


Return to “Software”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests