Raise3D Pro2 with Repertier Server Pro?

Discussions about ideaMaker and other printing software.
phildon

Raise3D Pro2 with Repertier Server Pro?

Postby phildon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:31 am

Hi

i've recently received my Raise3D Pro 2 and i'm really impressed from this Machine.

But mostly i'm a remote Printer, this means i need a good Remote Control Software for my Printer.

The Ideamaker Remote Feature and the Raise3 Cloud ist good, but it is limited in Function, and the Video Performance of the Raise3D Cloud is really Bad, i've 25mbit Upload but my Picture refreshes only after 12-14 seconds.

I've also 3 Other Printers, XYZPrinting DaVinci DUO 2.0A, AnyCubic I3 Mega and the Bibo Touch 2 Laser.

For this Printers i use a Raspberry PI3 with Repertier Server Pro, this works very well and u can even manually control your Printer Axis remotely, and the Video Performance is also very well over the internet.

Is it possible to connect the Raise3D Pro2 with the Repertier Server Pro? The Repertier Server Pro does also support TCP/IP Printer Connection.

I've already tried it, but i can't get any connection, tried it with RepRap Firmware, Marlin FW and Repertier FW Settings, i've used the Port 31625, is this the correct Port?

i hope someone can help me with this :)

Thanks in advance

Greets PhilDon

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Raise3D Pro2 with Repertier Server Pro?

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:27 pm

Have you tried adjusting the Timelapse Interval in touchscreen?

Shelton

Re: Raise3D Pro2 with Repertier Server Pro?

Postby Shelton » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Use server PC with Teamviewer and control printer by Idea Maker and an additional camera.

Return to “Software”