ideaMaker Library has Come!

Discussions about ideaMaker and other printing software.
Vicky@Raise3D

ideaMaker Library has Come!

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:50 am

If you haven't already, check out the Raise3D ideaMaker Library!
With the ideaMaker Library, you can share slicing profiles, model files, and printing files with others in the Raise3D community to use!

ideaMaker Library is a community for sharing and downloading slicing profiles, print files, and 3D models. Once you find a file, you can import it into ideaMaker and create a customized print to make with your 3Dprinter.

Visit ideaMaker Library: https://ideamaker.io/index.html

Daws

Re: ideaMaker Library has Come!

Postby Daws » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:01 am

Thanks for this, I feel it will be a great resource for all Raise3D users.

I used the profile from the library for printing Taulman Alloy 910 on my N2, it's listed for the Pro2 but printed perfectly. I was very apprehensive about printing with this material as I have heard it is very difficult to print but it adheres very well to the Buildtak with a light coat of Magigoo Pro PA. Thank-you so much for making my life easier!

Would there be a disadvantage using a Pro2 profile on an N2 or N1? If not, why are these profiles in the library machine specific?
CAD-NX Printer-Raise3D N2

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: ideaMaker Library has Come!

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:30 pm

The start and end codes between the Pro and N series are very similar so there should be no issue there. However, the material settings do vary slightly between machines so depending on the material you may need to tune some settings slightly to find a desired result.

Return to “Software”