E2 Camera Error 7003

klaberm

E2 Camera Error 7003

Postby klaberm » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:06 pm

Hello, the camera has not been working for a few days. I have disconnected and connected the camera several times. When I press the camera symbol, the message "Take failed, photo not exist (Error 7003)" comes up.
With the Raise3d-cloud and Ideamaker, no image can be displayed either.
Anyone have experience or a solution?
Greetings Herbert

Manuel@Raise3D

Re: E2 Camera Error 7003

Postby Manuel@Raise3D » Mon May 08, 2023 8:08 pm

Chances are that the camera itself may be the issue but the JST connector on the touchscreen board may potentially be in question here too.

You can narrow things down by trying the following:
1. Power off the printer
2. Reference the following guide to help with locating the JST connectors on the touchscreen board (step 6 has a labeled image): https://support.raise3d.com/E2/how-to-replace-the-touchscreen-assembly-20-1056.html
3. Swap both of the JST connections you see with one another and ensure the connections are snug.

4. Power on the printer and see if you get a "serial connection", "no such device or serial found", or "error:1000" error. If any of those errors populate, then that would confirm that the original JST port that the camera was connected to on the touchscreen is not working.
*since we do not assist with, stock, or recommend replacing onboard surface components, a new touchscreen board would be needed to address this issue if this is the case

5. If none of the errors mentioned above are seen and the camera continues to only show the 7003 error, (even when it's now connected to the other JST port on the board) then this would confirm that the camera is no longer working and would need to be replaced.

If a camera or touchscreen board is needed, please feel free to make a support ticket so that we can have our sales department provide a quote for a replacement: https://help.raise3d.com/support/home

Joseph Barley

Re: E2 Camera Error 7003

Postby Joseph Barley » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:05 pm

I'm experiencing the exact same thing with my Pro 2+. Just started a few days ago. Maybe a software related issue?...

Return to “E2”