RAISE3D E2 - WARPING

Lucas.vas

RAISE3D E2 - WARPING

Postby Lucas.vas » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:40 pm

Good afternoon everyone on the forum, today I'm dealing with a problem that has been bothering me a lot in printing using ABS, warping, I'm currently using an ABS brand UP3D, with extrusion temperatures of 230ºC and 90º on the table.

I have been using raft in the prints and even so the warping remains, I could see some alternatives here in the forum about temperature and the use of PEI, here are my questions:

1 - I've already used 110°C on a table and I was successful but the buildtank was quite worn out creating bubbles and making it impossible to use, so I wanted to know if anyone was successful adjusting any parameter besides temperature, we tested glue and raft overlap percentage adjustments, but without success.

2 - I saw some reports of the use of a PEI sheet by some members of the forum, those who use it wanted to know if they only use it or use glue or even kapton tape to fix the prints.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2021-11-22 at 14.01.11.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-11-22 at 11.10.02.jpeg

Ryan@Raise3D

Re: RAISE3D E2 - WARPING

Postby Ryan@Raise3D » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:30 pm

From your description, it sounds like you may be printing the ABS at too low of a temperature and this can cause issues with warping as the material will not have enough squish to the build plate. I reccomend trying the ABS template built into Ideamaker as this tends to work well for most ABS materials.

Return to “E2”