Printing head pauses from time to time?

Proschi3d

Re: Printing head pauses from time to time?

Postby Proschi3d » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:31 pm

a new motionboard does not fix the error. is probably a firmware problem.

It looks like a data jam

has anyone fixed the problem?
Raise 3D E2, Prusa i 3 Mk3s Mmus2

https://www.instagram.com/proschi3d/

Proschi3d

Postby Proschi3d » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:58 pm

Raise 3D E2, Prusa i 3 Mk3s Mmus2

https://www.instagram.com/proschi3d/

Yichen

Postby Yichen » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:02 am

Just posted in another topic. Let me post here again. I am experiencing the same thing. And I believe this happens when printing curves where there are many lines of Gcode sent to the controller board from the UI computer. And the computer does not send codes as fast as needed in real time, so the XY movement paused for about 1 sec to wait for more look-ahead codes. These pauses made many extra drops on the outer wall, and totally damaged the finishing of the part.

Steven@Raise3D

Postby Steven@Raise3D » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:59 am

Yichen wrote:Just posted in another topic. Let me post here again. I am experiencing the same thing. And I believe this happens when printing curves where there are many lines of Gcode sent to the controller board from the UI computer. And the computer does not send codes as fast as needed in real time, so the XY movement paused for about 1 sec to wait for more look-ahead codes. These pauses made many extra drops on the outer wall, and totally damaged the finishing of the part.

I would suggest creating a support ticket so that one of our technical support engineers can better assist you in resolving this issue.

Return to “E2”