Bug repport on E2

FOGD.NO

Bug repport on E2

Postby FOGD.NO » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:21 pm

I have had this issue from time til time without finding a happening where it start. I know how to fix it, but not sure what trigger it.
Printer have been updated a few times but not this never fixed the problem. Also updated the slicer when a new one are released.

So to my problem. I did a "delete memory" to remove all stored print files I had and then it did a restart after. I then sliced a sample part with a working profile for petg that I have printed with several times before without any problems. When I check my print it go a serious shit in Y direction on several layers. I took of the part and restarted the print to check what was happening. When it print second layer it sound and feel like the printer got jerk at 5000 or something with big thump for every end of line. Really hard and brutal, so I stop the print and take off the part.
Now for the fix.. I enter the template and advanced tab I enable Accelleration and Jerk without editing anything but just let the default settings be there.
Then I slice again and print without any problems.

So not sure why, but something is wrong.

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Bug repport on E2

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:57 pm

Would you like to send us the template/Gcode that you were using when the shifts occured?
Also, we don't really recomend adjsuting any jerk/acceleration values as the are already set on the machine and should not need to be changed.

FOGD.NO

Postby FOGD.NO » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:51 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Would you like to send us the template/Gcode that you were using when the shifts occured?
Also, we don't really recomend adjsuting any jerk/acceleration values as the are already set on the machine and should not need to be changed.

I don't change any jerk/acc on the machine nor in the template. I just enable the default.

This is with any file since I have had this happen few months ago, so no relation to gcode or stl. It just happen when I did this and earlier it was some error message when I did a preheat of the nozzle when changing nozzle. I got a temp error and it rebooted. After it did this if I did not enable the default jerk/acc in template. If I keep the default jerk/acc enabled in template then this never happen.

I also use default templates with adjusted temp/fan and such.. So not using any special templates either.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:14 am

Would you mind export Serial Log and share with us?

FOGD.NO

Postby FOGD.NO » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:12 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Would you mind export Serial Log and share with us?

Where do I do that?

Return to “E2”