Start up wizard

Bikeracer

Start up wizard

Postby Bikeracer » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:04 pm

Is there any way to get the start up wizard active again.
I've done a factory reset but would like to go through the initial new user wizard again.

My printer was checked for a wrong fan connection before I got it, so although it is brand new there is no set up wizard available, just concerned that I need to check something that would have been done on the initial start up, mainly the Z axis where there is a grinding sound that has to be ignored.

Am I worrying for nothing ?

Aero3D

Re: Start up wizard

Postby Aero3D » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:06 pm

You can just manually raise the Z-axis using the Utilities screen which does the same. The only other things the wizard offers is confirmation of removal of packaging, choice of power options and to start the test print.

Personally, I would not worry, as none of that is necessary or essential.

Bikeracer

Postby Bikeracer » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:39 pm

Thanks, that's put my mind at rest.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:14 am

You can enable/disable or run any calibrations that the startup wizard runs through from the settings menu's. We would suggest running through the entire offset calibration menu if you are worried about any offset values on the machine.

Bikeracer

Postby Bikeracer » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:03 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:You can enable/disable or run any calibrations that the startup wizard runs through from the settings menu's. We would suggest running through the entire offset calibration menu if you are worried about any offset values on the machine.

Thanks, i'll try this new printer today and see what happens rather than interfere first and create any problems myself.

Return to “E2”