compatible filaments for E3

xunhuang

compatible filaments for E3

Postby xunhuang » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Hi,

New to the community and got the E2 a couple days ago. Super happy and ready to print more. I read the following site

https://www.raise3d.com/compatible-filaments/

the compatible filaments seem to all specifically called out the Pro series. Wondering if they are also compatible with the E-series. Thanks in advance

Wilson

Raise3D_User1

Re: compatible filaments for E3

Postby Raise3D_User1 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:57 am

xunhuang wrote:Hi,

New to the community and got the E2 a couple days ago. Super happy and ready to print more. I read the following site

https://www.raise3d.com/compatible-filaments/

the compatible filaments seem to all specifically called out the Pro series. Wondering if they are also compatible with the E-series. Thanks in advance

Wilson

There is nothing from Raise for the E2 for filaments like there is for the Pro, to my knowledge. It's all trial and error, which is crazy. Even the $750 Prusa MK3S has better support.

Harko

Postby Harko » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:07 am

Yes, fully agree with the topic started. Initially I though there was this long list of profiles on their page, till I noticed there are none for the E2. I sincerely hope this, the instructions manual questions and some other basics are solved soon. This machine has such potential, but for this price I don't expect to make it a trail and error journey.

Timo

Postby Timo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:08 pm

They are working on a list of compatible fillaments on E2. Atleast i saw some post about it.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:27 pm

The profiles testing for E2 are on our schedule. Since E2 is newly released, so most of our OFP partners don't have E2 yet. We are doing the majority testing on our ends as well as other testing tasks together.
If you are urgently looking for a specific filament printed on E2, please let us know, we can give it higher priority on our list. But it will take a while to complete.
If you have already been testing some filament on E2 but meet troubles, feel free to share your questions with our support to get suggestions to help tuning the settings.

neslekkim

Postby neslekkim » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:00 am

Regarding compatible filaments, the spool holder does not accommodate spools with a width of 9cm, like those from FilamentPm, my base filament, so I need to keep mine outside the printer. ;)

Harko

Postby Harko » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:56 am

As the Raise3D ASA isn't easy to get hold off where I life, a globally available alternative is high on my wish list.

mechovation

Postby mechovation » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:36 pm

Is there a roadmap for what filaments are currently under active testing to develop their E2 printing profiles?

My priority list:

MatterHackers NylonX, NylonG, and NylonK

eSun/SainSmat ePA-CF, and ePA-GF

Return to “E2”