Two Shows in May and related Raisers Meet-up

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
Edward@Raise3D

Two Shows in May and related Raisers Meet-up

Postby Edward@Raise3D » Mon May 02, 2016 6:09 pm

We will join two trade shows in US in May. The first is Rapid Show in Orlando from 17th to 19th and the other one is the Maker Faire on 21st and 22nd in Bay Area. John and Derek will be at both shows and you are welcomed to visit us at the show. :D

We are also thinking about arranging a meet-up on 21st (Saturday) after the MF show. You will meet our US service team there, too.

Besides this, we will host a more official meet-up in our US office in Santa Clara on 25th of May. We will give an introduction of our company and team, talk about our vision and future plans as well as demo the printers and software. It is scheduled from 2pm to 5pm in the afternoon (snacks and soda provided) and also 7pm to 10pm (pizza and soda provide) at night.

Whoever is interested in those meet-ups, please reply to this post or email us at inquiry@raise3d.com. You are very welcomed to visit us at any of the aforementioned locations and please feel free to bring your friends and family. :D
We will announce the detailed arrangement based on how many people claimed to join each meet-up before 9th of May. Please stay tuned.
Raise3D, an FFF printing total solution company, always put users first.

Andy Cohen

Re: Two Shows in May and related Raisers Meet-up

Postby Andy Cohen » Mon May 02, 2016 10:23 pm

Too bad... Press day and school day for Maker Fair is on Friday PM. Sat & Sun are way too crowded for getting any kind of quality time with anyone there. The San Mateo MF is so over booked with people and with an ever shrinking array of things to see that it is quite intolerable. Make sure you have your lunch before 11 or fagetaboutit... LONG lines!

John W

Postby John W » Tue May 03, 2016 12:28 am

Tempting, but the door fee for Orlando is too steep, unless we can buy a floor model on the spot..

michaelhauser

Postby michaelhauser » Tue May 03, 2016 5:48 am

Thanks for arranging this. I would like to attend the meet-up on 5/25 in Santa Clara. I will also be at Maker Faire but probably on Sunday rather than Saturday (or maybe Friday PM if I could score a press pass).

Edward@Raise3D

Postby Edward@Raise3D » Thu May 05, 2016 4:17 pm

michaelhauser wrote:Thanks for arranging this. I would like to attend the meet-up on 5/25 in Santa Clara. I will also be at Maker Faire but probably on Sunday rather than Saturday (or maybe Friday PM if I could score a press pass).

Good to know that. Once decided, please do let us know. Better to send an email to john@raise3d.com. He will be the organiser. Looking forward to meeting and talking with you.

Edward@Raise3D

Postby Edward@Raise3D » Thu May 05, 2016 4:37 pm

John W wrote:Tempting, but the door fee for Orlando is too steep, unless we can buy a floor model on the spot..

If you do have the interest to attend the Rapid Show, we can try to ask if we can get some guest passes for you.

Edward@Raise3D

Postby Edward@Raise3D » Thu May 05, 2016 5:13 pm

John W wrote:Tempting, but the door fee for Orlando is too steep, unless we can buy a floor model on the spot..

We checked with Rapid Show organiser that you need to register here using PROMO CODE 16089576 :
https://www.xpressreg.net/register/rapd ... =&EmailID=

rlballard

Postby rlballard » Sun May 08, 2016 3:31 pm

I will be attending the Orlando show, let me know if there is a gathering. Regardless, I will stop by to see you at the show...
BB

John@Raise3D

Postby John@Raise3D » Sun May 08, 2016 4:08 pm

rlballard wrote:I will be attending the Orlando show, let me know if there is a gathering. Regardless, I will stop by to see you at the show...
BB

We have not scheduled anything special during the Orlando show yet. You are welcome to come to our booth to visit us and probably we can grab a beer later after the show somewhere.

rlballard

Postby rlballard » Mon May 09, 2016 2:31 pm

I will stop by....

Edward@Raise3D

Postby Edward@Raise3D » Mon May 09, 2016 3:27 pm

rlballard wrote:I will stop by....

Good to know that. If you need any assistance for the entrance(ticket) to Rapid Show, just email John.yu@raise3d.com.

rlballard

Postby rlballard » Tue May 10, 2016 12:26 am

Thanks Edward, I have my ticket for the show and arrive Sunday afternoon. I'm staying at the Hyatt so everything is close by.

michaelhauser

Postby michaelhauser » Sat May 14, 2016 7:23 pm

I have changed my schedule so that I can attend the show on Saturday and possibly join an after-show meetup if it happens. Still looking for a press pass for Friday too. :-)

Edward@Raise3D

Postby Edward@Raise3D » Sun May 15, 2016 5:04 pm

michaelhauser wrote:I have changed my schedule so that I can attend the show on Saturday and possibly join an after-show meetup if it happens. Still looking for a press pass for Friday too. :-)

I think maybe you can use our staff badge to attend Friday MF. If you have interest, please shoot an email to john@raise3d.com, he can help you.

michaelhauser

Postby michaelhauser » Wed May 25, 2016 9:28 pm

I was hoping to make it to the Santa Clara office today but it turns out that I won't be able to. I'll have to schedule a future visit. It was great meeting you guys at Maker Faire! Thanks.

Return to “General”