Need a help

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
MaxP

Need a help

Postby MaxP » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:10 pm

Hi!

I use a N2+ with other people. Several people at my company start prints and monitor jobs by using the remote connection in ideaMaker.
It drives me nuts when I'm trying to start a print or heat up the printer and I cannot do it because someone else was inattentive and didn't close the remote connection.

I have to walk all the way to the printer to start my job. I'm also not convinced that it's bug free. Sometimes, I simply cannot connect because it says I'll exceed the maximum number of connections - and I'm reasonable sure there's no possible way someone else is currently connected. Or, I'll restart the printer and it'll still give me that same error message.

Can I override someone else, disconnect them through SSH, reset the connection via SSH, or something? I do not like that it only allows 1 user to connect at a time; I spend so much time walking over to the printer because of this unreasonable limitation.

Thanks!

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Need a help

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:57 pm

There is no similar feature on touchscreen. But you can try RaiseCloud. RaiseCloud doesn't have limitation for how many people connecting with the printers.

Return to “General”