N2 Manual Bed Leveling Mod ???

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
Rockman

N2 Manual Bed Leveling Mod ???

Postby Rockman » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:29 pm

Approaching the 1 year mark of owning my N2.
For most part, I love this printer.

If I have to make 1 solid suggestion to the Raise3d team......

" Why don't you offer a Manual Bed Leveling Kit that includes all parts and step by step instructions "

Offer this for a modest reasonable fee and I would buy it and probably other too.

Then I would be super happy with this printer !!!

Feedback? Thoughts?

RAISE3D TEAM , CAN WE DO THIS ASAP ???

Rockman...

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: N2 Manual Bed Leveling Mod ???

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:21 am

Will share your suggestion with our team. But may cannot get a positive answer about this.
We may consider upgrade the leveling in future. But not sure whether the upgrade can work with previous machines. It is just on plan.

Gwen

Postby Gwen » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:04 pm

I think it should actually have a leveling kit provided with the machine since the defect is proven. It is permissible for the user to be obliged to disburse the least underneath. If this is not possible, the machine must be delivered with a good leveling.

You can imagine a car dealer selling you a car with a flat tire and without a spare tire, which in addition tells you that everything has been factory checked.

Andy Cohen

Postby Andy Cohen » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Gwen wrote:I think it should actually have a leveling kit provided with the machine since the defect is proven. It is permissible for the user to be obliged to disburse the least underneath. If this is not possible, the machine must be delivered with a good leveling.

You can imagine a car dealer selling you a car with a flat tire and without a spare tire, which in addition tells you that everything has been factory checked.

I've been trying to get these stubborn people to change this major bad design decision since before they shipped the KS versions. They're intractable position on what is an obvious flaw shows their low potential as a long term business.

Gwen

Postby Gwen » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:11 pm

Andy Cohen wrote:
Gwen wrote:I think it should actually have a leveling kit provided with the machine since the defect is proven. It is permissible for the user to be obliged to disburse the least underneath. If this is not possible, the machine must be delivered with a good leveling.

I've been trying to get these stubborn people to change this major bad design decision since before they shipped the KS versions. They're intractable position on what is an obvious flaw shows their low potential as a long term business.

For the moment I try to level the bed but after having had many major worries.

I actually buy a heating case with hinges very fragile for 3500 € since I now advise to change the extruders.

After earning my ears for such a choice, my boss will handle the refund request. I think it will run into a wall but ...

Return to “General”