Support for European Customer

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
SID

Support for European Customer

Postby SID » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:56 am

It seems that Raise doesn`t want European customers adressing problems directly to help desk.
:evil: This is what I got:

"Thank you for contacting Raise3D support.

From the information we have, we can see that you are located in Europe.
In order to serve you better, the support of our European Customers is provided in local language by our local distributor or reseller.
Therefore, if you are experiencing technical difficulties, we ask you to please contact the entity from whom you purchased our product.

For any other request please use the general email: inquiry@raise3d.com
Thank you for your understanding."

I already contacted the local dealer and he could not really help me. The European Helpdesk doesn't have a telephon contact.

Next time we are considering to buy a 3D-Printer from companies with better support in Europe may be from Ultimaker or Lulzbot.

KR SID

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Support for European Customer

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:47 pm

Hi KK SID,

I have forwarded your message to Diogo Quental. Please check his answer.

Hi KK SID,

I’m Diogo Quental, the general manager of Raise3D Europe.
Your question was forwarded to me, since you are unhappy with our support in Europe.

The answer to your question is affirmative: our Customer and Tech Support in Europe is provided by our Sales Partners, and not from our global tech support team.
This is the approach in Europe because our sales here are done exclusively through Sales Partners.
Those Sales Partners are closer to the customers, know them better, and know better the local language and culture, so they are better prepared to provide a good quality support.

This is also the way many other brands provide support in Europe.

If you are unhappy with the support you are receiving from the local Customer and Tech Support provider, please let us know by sending an email to inquiry@raise3d.com.
We will be fast analysing your complain and taking action to improve whatever is needed.

Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards
Diogo

jvingaard

Postby jvingaard » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:01 pm

You can't post this, without the request you had to Raise3D helpdesk.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Hi jvingaard,

Thank you for your contribution.
Addressing your comment, we’d like to clarify that in Europe, regardless of the type of question or issue our Customers may have, the service is provided by our Sales Partners.
We act as a backup of our Sales Partners any time they may need.
Therefore, the specific request you may have received here would not change our answer.
Besides that, for privacy reasons, we would not take the initiative to publicly post information received in a private channel.
Thanks

Edson1

Postby Edson1 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:44 am

I got the same response as a European customer when I raised a simple support issue. It is very frustrating when you are suffering all the teething problems of getting this machine set up just right. I’ve spent days if not weeks trying to solve a long list of issues with the Pro2 printer and to be simply told to go away when you raise an issue is just not good enough. It would be much better for the support agent to respond positively when they know the cure for an issue.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:54 pm

Thank you for your contribution.

We understand your point and we don’t disagree with you. Thinking it in the same logic, however, it would also be correct to say that you could have placed the question directly to your vender, who would also be able to answer them.

There are several reasons for us in Europe to exclusively provide support through Raise3D’s Sales Partners:

Most questions we receive cannot be answered without having an interaction with the customers (for easy questions, customers can always search our Support Center and don’t need to contact anyone);
The customers have purchased their products from a local Raise3D Sales Partner, who can speak the local language and better understand the local cultur.
The quality of the sales information provided by our Sales Partners is higher when they are the ones also providing customer and tech support to their customers.
Even if the customers bought Raise3D’s products, these customers are, in fact, customers of our Sales Partners, and we like to respect that.
Raise3D’s Sales Partners are able to answer any technical question that may exist and, in the few cases where they may have difficulty, Raise3D can always back them up directly.

No system is perfect, but having two different systems at the same time proved already to be inefficient. This was the reason for us to have this approach and, from the information we have so far, the results are positive, even if, from time to time, a few customers ask the same question you do.

Please note that if you have any reason to complain about the service you are receiving from our Sales Partner, you can always contact us to inquiry@raise3d.com and we will check the situation with them.

Thank you for your understanding.

Return to “General”