Support for European Customer

Thoughts about Raise3D, 3D printing and making in general.
SID

Support for European Customer

Postby SID » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:56 am

It seems that Raise doesn`t want European customers adressing problems directly to help desk.
:evil: This is what I got:

"Thank you for contacting Raise3D support.

From the information we have, we can see that you are located in Europe.
In order to serve you better, the support of our European Customers is provided in local language by our local distributor or reseller.
Therefore, if you are experiencing technical difficulties, we ask you to please contact the entity from whom you purchased our product.

For any other request please use the general email: inquiry@raise3d.com
Thank you for your understanding."

I already contacted the local dealer and he could not really help me. The European Helpdesk doesn't have a telephon contact.

Next time we are considering to buy a 3D-Printer from companies with better support in Europe may be from Ultimaker or Lulzbot.

KR SID

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Support for European Customer

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:47 pm

Hi KK SID,

I have forwarded your message to Diogo Quental. Please check his answer.

Hi KK SID,

I’m Diogo Quental, the general manager of Raise3D Europe.
Your question was forwarded to me, since you are unhappy with our support in Europe.

The answer to your question is affirmative: our Customer and Tech Support in Europe is provided by our Sales Partners, and not from our global tech support team.
This is the approach in Europe because our sales here are done exclusively through Sales Partners.
Those Sales Partners are closer to the customers, know them better, and know better the local language and culture, so they are better prepared to provide a good quality support.

This is also the way many other brands provide support in Europe.

If you are unhappy with the support you are receiving from the local Customer and Tech Support provider, please let us know by sending an email to inquiry@raise3d.com.
We will be fast analysing your complain and taking action to improve whatever is needed.

Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards
Diogo

jvingaard

Postby jvingaard » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:01 pm

You can't post this, without the request you had to Raise3D helpdesk.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Hi jvingaard,

Thank you for your contribution.
Addressing your comment, we’d like to clarify that in Europe, regardless of the type of question or issue our Customers may have, the service is provided by our Sales Partners.
We act as a backup of our Sales Partners any time they may need.
Therefore, the specific request you may have received here would not change our answer.
Besides that, for privacy reasons, we would not take the initiative to publicly post information received in a private channel.
Thanks

Return to “General”