Any way to change printing order?

tommy@calimacil

Any way to change printing order?

Postby tommy@calimacil » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:27 pm

Hello,

I recently started using raise cloud as a way to queue up printing jobs at work. My projects tend to come in bursts and are often large prints, so it is not uncommon for me to end up with weeks worth of printing jobs queued up. The thing is, we only have one printer and sometimes I'll get an urgent or smaller order that needs to be printed as a priority.

My problem is that our printer seems to receives jobs in the order in witch i uploaded the files to the cloud. Is there any way for me to control in witch order jobs will be received? Ideally without having to manually put every other project on hold. I can't seem to find such a feature.

Steven@Raise3D

Re: Any way to change printing order?

Postby Steven@Raise3D » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:54 pm

tommy@calimacil wrote:Hello,

I recently started using raise cloud as a way to queue up printing jobs at work. My projects tend to come in bursts and are often large prints, so it is not uncommon for me to end up with weeks worth of printing jobs queued up. The thing is, we only have one printer and sometimes I'll get an urgent or smaller order that needs to be printed as a priority.

My problem is that our printer seems to receives jobs in the order in witch i uploaded the files to the cloud. Is there any way for me to control in witch order jobs will be received? Ideally without having to manually put every other project on hold. I can't seem to find such a feature.

You should be able to drag each print job to change its order in the queue. Please see the image below.
Attachments
c17132e7701304fe079f39554164c42.png

tommy@calimacil

Re: Any way to change printing order?

Postby tommy@calimacil » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:28 pm

It feels so obvious, i can't believe i couldn't figure that out! Thank you very much for your help!

Return to “RaiseCloud”