RaiseCloud+Octoprint+Ender 3 pro

camoe51

RaiseCloud+Octoprint+Ender 3 pro

Postby camoe51 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:11 am

I am really liking this software so far. The only issue I have with it is a major one. The % complete for a printjob in RaiseCloud is always way way off from what Octoprint says. Plus when the printjob finishes I have let it sit for hours and it never recognizes the printjob as done. I have to reset octoprint, requeue the next print I need to do, and start it. I have tried disabling all the plugins that I installed that do not come with octoprint and that made no difference. I can watch the % complete climb by like 1% for every 10 minutes. It never completes

Allram

Re: RaiseCloud+Octoprint+Ender 3 pro

Postby Allram » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:36 am

Finally more people with the same problem as I :lol:

I have sent Raise more logs and hopefully they manage to fix this problem. With the first version of the Plugin to Octoprint everything was working great.

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: RaiseCloud+Octoprint+Ender 3 pro

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:20 pm

Sorry for the issue. We are trying to fix this issue as soon as possible.

To better help us understand what is causing the issu, please let me know whether you'd like to help run some tests for us and export Log files when you see the issue happens.

1. Clear the plug-ins. Click Uninstall & Clean up data.
2. Reboot Octoprint then load files from https://github.com/ReachY/alpha-plugin/ ... master.zip
3. Once it shows binded successfully, go RaiseCloud to control your printer.
4. When the printer on RaiseCloud shows offline or you see the data are not synced properly, wait a few minutes then download log files from Octoprint.

Notes:
1. Do not modify any file for Plug-ins, even only changing the authorization.
2. Once the printer on RaiseCloud shows offlines, do not process further operations like reboot, unbind those may clear the information we can debug the issue. Just wait a short while. If the printer still not shows on RaiseCloud, then download the log files for us.

Return to “RaiseCloud”