More Binding problems

DDDENGR

More Binding problems

Postby DDDENGR » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:35 pm

I have the Raise3d Pro2. In service 1/30/2020. I had the bound to the cloud and working just fine. Due to admin issues at the main office, I was removed as "owner" and I am now a "member".

Trying to bind using the new team bind key on USB. Machine says "Error Code: 1" uh, no the key is the only file on the USB drive and is the file I just downloaded not 5 minutes prior.

I tried to bind using account name and password and get the result: "Cloud account bind failed".

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: More Binding problems

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:59 pm

Sorry for late response.
We saw that you had a ticket open in our system. Since we have already responded there looking for more information, let's continue the discussion there.

DDDENGR

Postby DDDENGR » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:05 pm

Ok. I now have it bound to the team.

Here's what I learned, in case this happens to you...

I first downloaded the key and copied it to a blank Windows 10 formatted USB v1. The Pro2 could not read that format, and the problem was the error code it threw made no reference to not being able to read from the USB. Down the rabbit hole we go.
Vicky then emailed and asked me to export to USB the Binding log.
Well, I couldn't. Or should say, the machine wouldn't. After several more tries with different USB v1 thumbs, I decided to give it a try using USB v3 (blue nose).
Tada! The machine exported no problem to that USB stick.
So feeling frisky over being successful with the export, I decided to try to bind again, this time using the Blue USB.
Tada 2! Machine is now on the net and the only problem would seem, the machine hates USB v1.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:28 pm

Thanks for the update. According to your response, we think the issue should related to the format of your USB drive which should be NTFS can't be recognized by the printer.
You will need to modify it to be FAT32 format.
We will add more clear error message when detecting a wrong format USB device inserted.

Thanks for the feedback!

Return to “RaiseCloud”