RaiseCloud Offline

Bester

RaiseCloud Offline

Postby Bester » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:29 am

Hi

For the last couple of days our printer (well more specific the has been offline. We had a couple of power outages and it might have something to do with that but I'm not sure. the router have been restarted as well as the printer and it had no effect. I have disabled the DHCP as well - suggestion on another thread.

This doesnt seem to be a wifi problem anyways. I can upload prints. I just cant access the printer from the RaiseCloud app and the printer shows an icon that seems to notice that it is not connected to the cloud.

Please help me connect to the cloud again.

Bester

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: RaiseCloud Offline

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:23 am

Sorry about the issue. Our server had still issues before caused some printers show offline.
We will create a support ticket for you to contact you about more details.

Michael_3D

Postby Michael_3D » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:49 pm

I just found this problem. After my IT guy helped me to be able to upload from IdeaMaker to the printer, for some reason it is not showing on the cloud, What should I do to fix this. I could have saved a mess that occurred when I was away yesterday while doing a 5.5 hour print job .... instead, I lost time and filament. most importantly, Time.
-----------------------
Michael Sturgeon, PhD :shock:
Research Consultant / 3D Printing / Asst. Professor
Lee University; Cleveland, TN

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:44 pm

The file being uploaded from ideaMaker to printer not from RaiseCloud will still be in local storage of your printer. RaiseCloud only has access to the files saved in Local Storage in your printer but they are not ctually stored in RaiseCloud.

Or you can share the pictures showing us where you can see the files and where you can't see the files here. So that we can see whether it is the same as what we understand and explain above for you.

Michael_3D

RaiseCloud intermittently goes Offline - from remote

Postby Michael_3D » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:12 pm

Hello everyone -- anyone ???

I am , fortunately, sitting next to my E2 printer to keep an eye on a new model. However, from the cloud, it shows to be offline so I can't go to my office and keep an eye on it ever so often, as I have become used to doing. I cane see it in IdeaMaker from the PC next to the machine, but if I try from my office I get the error that I have reached max number of connections.

Two questions:
#1 - Does it show offline because of Raise3D Server issues or should I look into something else local?

#2 - It is at all possible to increase my connections from 1 to 2 ?

Thanks in advance -

Michael
-----------------------

Michael_3D

Postby Michael_3D » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:05 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:The file being uploaded from ideaMaker to printer not from RaiseCloud will still be in local storage of your printer. RaiseCloud only has access to the files saved in Local Storage in your printer but they are not ctually stored in RaiseCloud.

Or you can share the pictures showing us where you can see the files and where you can't see the files here. So that we can see whether it is the same as what we understand and explain above for you.

Vicky,

It isn't the files that I can't see - it's the printer. I came in the next day after I posted this, I turned off the printer, then back on and was back online. I am not doing a more lengthy print job - it was showing in the first hour, then suddenly it says "offline"

Here is a screenshot
Offline.PNG
-----------------------

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: RaiseCloud intermittently goes Offline - from remote

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:33 pm

Michael_3D wrote:Hello everyone -- anyone ???

I am , fortunately, sitting next to my E2 printer to keep an eye on a new model. However, from the cloud, it shows to be offline so I can't go to my office and keep an eye on it ever so often, as I have become used to doing. I cane see it in IdeaMaker from the PC next to the machine, but if I try from my office I get the error that I have reached max number of connections.

Two questions:
#1 - Does it show offline because of Raise3D Server issues or should I look into something else local?

#2 - It is at all possible to increase my connections from 1 to 2 ?

Thanks in advance -

Michael

The disconnection issue should be fixed now. Please try bind your printer again and see whether it will be offline during using or not.

Michael_3D

Postby Michael_3D » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:59 am

I turned it off, then when back on in seconds it shows. One of the changes in the process of turning it off and back on is that it turns off "Accepting Jobs" option. So, I suspected that this being off made it show online.
Additionally, under the "print history" it shows ZERO jobs and I am now on print job #76 - I have to turn in statistics monthly showing the use and the amount of filament - that is not recording properly either. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks-

Michael
-----------------------

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:51 pm

Accepting Jobs status won't affect the status of the printer on RaiseCloud.
If you see disconnections issue, please help export RaiseCloud log files and share with us. You can export log files from Settings -> More Settings -> RaiseCloud -> RaiseCloud Log on your touchscreen.

Besides, RaiseCloud will record information of printing tasks started on RaiseCloud. If some prints were not started on RaiseCloud, you wouldn't see related records on RaiseCloud.

Return to “RaiseCloud”