RaiseCloud Beta is now open to the public. Sign up now!

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: RaiseCloud Beta is now open to the public. Sign up now!

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:38 pm

tomeno wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
tomeno wrote:Hi Vicky
After the recent Raise cloud update we cannot upload files over 50 MB. Is that intentional or some kind of bug? For large scale complex prints 50 MB is nothing, and before we coud easily upload and print gcodes with 200 MB size (funnny enough they are still in our team files and can be printed). Could you please help?

Would you like to try upload a large file and take some screenshots of the error page and share with us?

Please find the screenshot attached. Same happens if I try to upload to My Files (instead of Team Files)

RaiseCloud has done a upgrade recently. According to the picture you shared, seems you are still in old version before upgrade.
Please unlog and close the browser and try login RaiseCloud again and see whether you can see the upgrade and whether the uploading issue being fixed. If it still brings you to old verion, please clear cache (and browsing history if needed) then try again.
If the issue is still there with the new version, please take a screenshot of the error meesage and share with us. Thank you!

tomeno

Postby tomeno » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:42 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
tomeno wrote:
Vicky@Raise3D wrote:
Would you like to try upload a large file and take some screenshots of the error page and share with us?

Please find the screenshot attached. Same happens if I try to upload to My Files (instead of Team Files)

RaiseCloud has done a upgrade recently. According to the picture you shared, seems you are still in old version before upgrade.
Please unlog and close the browser and try login RaiseCloud again and see whether you can see the upgrade and whether the uploading issue being fixed. If it still brings you to old verion, please clear cache (and browsing history if needed) then try again.
If the issue is still there with the new version, please take a screenshot of the error meesage and share with us. Thank you!

You were right; somehow I'm still on the old cloud version. I have tried to log of and clear the catche few times yet, I'm coming back to the old one. Anyway; through the incognito mode of chrome it works (logs into the updated cloud) and also no problem with uploading the files so it's kind of solved.

I have one more question regarting the cloud service; there is a Time-lapse tab; how to get time-lapse files in there? I did activate the time-lapse option in the printer for few recent prints and I can see them in the Dashboard (in the printer) although seems they are not uploaded into the cloud (I'm on the most recent version of rise touch for Raise3D Pro 2 Plus).

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:38 pm

There are two ways to enable Timelapse in RaiseTouch. Please check whether you have enabled Timelapse under Camera first:
1. Press the Tool button on top right corner.
2. Go to Camera tab.
3. Enable Timelapse.

Please note, the printer will only upload thd timelapse to RaiseCloud if the print is started from RaiseCloud.
If you have any print started from RaiseCloud but timelapse not yet been uploaded, please take some screenshots of the print and share wit us.
Thank you!

boelle

Postby boelle » Sat May 23, 2020 10:13 pm

what will the price be when Corona/Covid is over and the beta is done?

jfkerekes

Postby jfkerekes » Tue May 26, 2020 2:41 pm

I am already using Raisecloud with the Octoraise plugin... is this a beta of a different interface or is it for what I am already using? I do not have any Raise3D printer, just other brand printers attached through Octoprint and the Raise plugin.

Dreetie84

Postby Dreetie84 » Wed May 27, 2020 7:28 am

Hi, currently trying raisecloud with octoprint plugin and loving it. Is raisecloud going to remain free after the covid crisis?

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu May 28, 2020 11:25 pm

boelle wrote:what will the price be when Corona/Covid is over and the beta is done?

Thanks for your support!
We haven't decided the price so far. Once we decided to start charging, we will inform the existing users ahead of time with better offers.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu May 28, 2020 11:26 pm

jfkerekes wrote:I am already using Raisecloud with the Octoraise plugin... is this a beta of a different interface or is it for what I am already using? I do not have any Raise3D printer, just other brand printers attached through Octoprint and the Raise plugin.

Thanks for your support!
The beta version mentioned here is the same version including OctoPrint Plugin.
If you find any issue or have any idea or suggestions, feel free to let us know!

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Thu May 28, 2020 11:27 pm

Dreetie84 wrote:Hi, currently trying raisecloud with octoprint plugin and loving it. Is raisecloud going to remain free after the covid crisis?

We have decided to add a price for it so far. Once we confirm to give it a price, we will inform existing customers ahead of time.

veltip

Postby veltip » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:33 pm

Captain_bainge wrote:Hello, I am a French user. On the screen of my RAISE3D PRO2 I cannot find the RaiseCloud menu. what to do ?

thank you in advance

Benjamin

Hello,
I am having the same or a similar problem.
There is no menupoint regarding Raisecloud. The machine seems to be on the newest firmware and is connected to the internet.
Did you find a solution or is the Pro2 not able to connect to the Raisecloud?
With kind regards Tobi

jessy

Postby jessy » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:01 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:The private version RaiseCloud can be configured in Local Area Network and connect all the printer in private RaiseCloud local network,we are planning to release the private version around next February for local and individual use of RaiseCloud. The features in RaiseCloud will be same as the public version.
For more information and price, it wil be released when the private version is ready.

We aim to release the private version of RaiseCloud for local and private usage around next February. The private version of RaiseCloud may be established in Local Area Network and link all the printer in private RaiseCloud local network. The features of RaiseCloud will be identical to those of the free edition.gb whatsapp

Hudson

Postby Hudson » Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:07 am

Exciting news!

I just signed up for RaiseCloud Beta, and I can't wait to explore the future of 3D printing with you!

Remote printing and monitoring? Count me in!

Let's collaborate to make 3D printing even more amazing.

See you in the future of printing!

captaincringe

Postby captaincringe » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:02 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:There are two ways to enable Timelapse in RaiseTouch. Please check whether you have enabled Timelapse under Camera first:
1. Press the Tool button on top right corner.
2. Go to Camera tab.
3. Enable Timelapse.

Please note, the printer will only upload thd timelapse to RaiseCloud if the print is started from RaiseCloud.
If you have any print started from RaiseCloud but timelapse not yet been uploaded, please take some screenshots of the print and share wit us.GB Whatsapp Download 2024
Thank you!

Are there any additional options to make it better than ever?

rimisen46

Postby rimisen46 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:09 pm

Good job ......
best of luck.......

Return to “RaiseCloud”