Does RaiseCloud Run on Local Network Only?

jordan.miller41

Does RaiseCloud Run on Local Network Only?

Postby jordan.miller41 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:06 pm

Hello,

We are pretty set on ordering a Pro 2, but I have one question. For the RaiseCloud, can that be contained only on the local network and not have access to the internet? The nature of the business we are in requires ITAR adherence, which pretty much means anything we are prototyping needs to not be on the internet in any way, shape, or form.

Wouldn't be the end of the world if we wouldn't be able to access the RaiseCloud, but it would offer many benefits.

Thanks in advance.

Jordan

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: Does RaiseCloud Run on Local Network Only?

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:00 pm

Thank you for your support!
Running private RaiseCloud version in local network environment is on our developing list. You will be able to manage your 3D Printer Farm without connecting internet but the local network of your company which will have higher security. Is this what you are looking for?

jordan.miller41

Postby jordan.miller41 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:07 pm

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:Thank you for your support!
Running private RaiseCloud version in local network environment is on our developing list. You will be able to manage your 3D Printer Farm without connecting internet but the local network of your company which will have higher security. Is this what you are looking for?

Vicky,

Yes, perfect. We will be your first customer when the private version releases. Any idea as to a timeline for this?

Thanks.

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:01 am

I don't have a solid plan shared with me yet. It is still under developing. We will update more information once we have.
Thanks for your support!

jordan.miller41

Postby jordan.miller41 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:25 am

Vicky@Raise3D wrote:I don't have a solid plan shared with me yet. It is still under developing. We will update more information once we have.
Thanks for your support!

Looking forward to it!

Return to “RaiseCloud”