raise cloud reporting

dands5

raise cloud reporting

Postby dands5 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:46 am

hello

is the raise cloud reporting functional, had the printers connected a few weeks now and still saying no content. I get filament statistics but nothing for the printers.

thanks in advance

DAN :D

Vicky@Raise3D

Re: raise cloud reporting

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:49 pm

Sorry for the issue. We have tried to test the issue you mentioned, but can't recreate it. Please check the following questions and help us understand what's going on:

1. Did you load filament or not? Have you chosen material template when loading filament? If not, the touchscreen and RaiseCloud can't count the amount of material being used.

Please setup the material template and start a print with RaiseCloud and see whether you can see the used material amount again. (Note: Normally the Used Material Amount will be updated the next day.)
1.png

2. If you have chosen a template when loading filament, please open a support ticket at http://help.raise3d.com to give us more details.

dands5

Postby dands5 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:59 am

the material bit is fine im having problems with actual machine usage reporting please see view attached
Attachments
Untitled.jpg

Vicky@Raise3D

Postby Vicky@Raise3D » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:46 pm

Would you like to double confirm whether all your recent print tasks are uploaded printer via RaiseCloud? If you are using ideaMaker or start a print in Local Storage, RaiseCloud can't collect the information for Printer Statistic or Job Statistics.

DeX

Postby DeX » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:45 am

I use Cloud version only for control printers thru the raise app.
btw

da.schmitt

Postby da.schmitt » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:35 pm

We're using the RaiseCloud in combination with two Pro2 3D-Printers now for quite some time, but every time that I tried to create a timed report I got a "Error!" message without knowing where the failure comes from. Is this function not implemented in the current version of the RaiseCloud or do I have to take care of something special?

Return to “RaiseCloud”