Manteinance recommended

DaemonMDQ

Manteinance recommended

Postby DaemonMDQ » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:58 pm

Hi everyone i from Argentina, i have a little experience on 3D printing, in my job we have a Pro2 Plus wich, with my limitated experience, they asked me to carry on the manteinance and operation.
I'll interested to knowing, beside the spare parts wich i can find on the raise3d pro2 series website , others spare parts that can be necessary on a normal production enviroment. For example, there is no toothed belt as a spare part, on the website.
I would appreciate if you can point me a little, and recommend any documentation in order to improve my knowledge on this area.
Thank a lot on advance.

Steven@Raise3D

Re: Manteinance recommended

Postby Steven@Raise3D » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:34 am

DaemonMDQ wrote:Hi everyone i from Argentina, i have a little experience on 3D printing, in my job we have a Pro2 Plus wich, with my limitated experience, they asked me to carry on the manteinance and operation.
I'll interested to knowing, beside the spare parts wich i can find on the raise3d pro2 series website , others spare parts that can be necessary on a normal production enviroment. For example, there is no toothed belt as a spare part, on the website.
I would appreciate if you can point me a little, and recommend any documentation in order to improve my knowledge on this area.
Thank a lot on advance.

Please see our guides available at our support center regarding maintenance for the machine; https://support.raise3d.com/list.html?cid=4&pid=483

All of these should ensure that the printer runs and keeps running at its maximum capability.

DaemonMDQ

Postby DaemonMDQ » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:28 pm

thank you very much.

ccclarke

Postby ccclarke » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:14 am

I would recommend stocking a few of these collet clamps: https://www.raise3d.com/products/pro-ho ... ount-left/

They're used to lock the throat of the hot end in place and are prone to stripping due to the steel set screw that is engaged with very few threads on the (much softer) aluminum clamp. Fortunately, they're inexpensive.
Male Modeler / Sub-Human

DaemonMDQ

Postby DaemonMDQ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:50 pm

thanks for the advice, ccclarke

Return to “Pro2 Series”