STEP-File Extruder Carrier needed

Markus64

STEP-File Extruder Carrier needed

Postby Markus64 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:15 pm

Hi Guys,
we would like to correct the sagging of the portal axes. Does anyone have a STEP file of the extruder carrier? The support does not seem to like foreign users and refers to the dealer. The dealer definitely has NO CAD file! I find the behavior discriminatory.

zemlin

Re: STEP-File Extruder Carrier needed

Postby zemlin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:40 am

This isn't from the PRO, but the N2/N2+. Might be a start.
I replaced my control board with a Duet2 WIFI and added a BL-Touch to my printers. That's been a game changer.

https://grabcad.com/library/raise3d-n2- ... assembly-1

n2 printhead low iso.jpg

Paul123

Postby Paul123 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:18 pm

Unfortunately the support told me I should ask for support at my local dealer. haha - my local reseller will not be able providing such a cad file. it is unbelievable how ignorant and selfish this company acts. I never had such bad experiences ever before!

unfortunately having a look at the CAD file of the N2 version it seems that there is not enough space for milling the linear bearing opening up to 19mm in order to get space for a 19mm outer/ 10mm inner diameter bearing.
@zemlin: is this an original Raise - CAD file or rebuild?
Attachments
extruderCarrier.jpg

Markus64

Postby Markus64 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:06 pm

zemlin wrote:This isn't from the PRO, but the N2/N2+. Might be a start.
I replaced my control board with a Duet2 WIFI and added a BL-Touch to my printers. That's been a game changer.

https://grabcad.com/library/raise3d-n2- ... assembly-1

n2 printhead low iso.jpg

@Karl,
thank you for your posting.
I think it's a great job that you have equipped your printer with the duet boards! You now have an open system and you are the master of the house. I would love to know more about how you connected the boards to your printers. Would you be ready for a "how to"? I would be very grateful to you for that!

zemlin

Postby zemlin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:45 pm

Paul123 wrote:@zemlin: is this an original Raise - CAD file or rebuild?

I created the file when I had my printer apart to replace the linear bearings. It is pretty close, except deep in the cavity where I was unable to take measurements or clearly see what was going on.

Return to “Pro2 Series”